Code of Conduct

Default For you, ad lovers

I just found another vintage ad website with a big section devoted to fragrances at

http://www.okadi.com/

Made a search in the Basenotes database and didn't find any mention of it, so this might be something new? Cheers!

Default Re: For you, ad lovers

Great site, Leo! Most of the ads displayed are actually for sale. Beware though:

Les publicités présentées sur ce site proviennent uniquement d’anciens magazines,
    ils ne s’agit pas d’affiches ou d’affichettes.
    Les documents disponibles à la vente sont uniquement des originaux. Ils sont signalés par une bande verte située au dessous de chaque vignette publicitaire.
    Chaque document n’est disponible qu’à un seul exemplaire.
    Les documents sont en bon état sauf mention spéciale. Ils peuvent parfois présenter quelques « jaunissures » dues au papier et à l’âge ou quelques signes d’usure mineurs.
    In short, these are cut-outs from magazines. They sell for around 9 euro a piece. According to the owner, most of them are in pretty good condition ("unless otherwise stated&quot, but they can have an aged look or show small signs of wear.

Although some of these ads look very nice, I must say I find them quite expensive.

Default Re: For you, ad lovers

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello
    Great site, Leo! Most of the ads displayed are actually for sale. Beware though:

In short, these are cut-outs from magazines. They sell for around 9 euro a piece. According to the owner, most of them are in pretty good condition ("unless otherwise stated&quot, but they can have an aged look or show small signs of wear.

Although some of these ads look very nice, I must say I find them quite expensive.
    Yeah, you're absolutely right. They are terribly expensive [smiley=sad.gif]