Code of Conduct

Default Bulgari Blu:how longlasting do you find it to be?

I've been trying this at the store recently because I can't seem to get enough of it for some reason. I'm really tempted to get it, but I can't smell it on me at all after 1-2 hours, and I've heard poor things about its longetivity. I'm looking for one or two frags that'll last me throughout the day, so I'm reluctant to get it if it only lasts a couple hours. I tried the Notte on my other wrist, and I think it lasted a bit longer, but while it starts off smelling very similar I don't like the drydown very much. The top notes are what I really like, and the regular Blu seems to remain the same for the most part.

Anyway, any comments on its lastability?

Default Re: Bulgari Blu:how longlasting do you find it to

Blv lasts 3 hours max on me, and that is 4-5 sprays of it also. Most people I've talked to get about the same longevity from it also.

Personally I've always used it as a evening scent so 3 hours works just fine. But if you were wanting it to last all day, do a search for different longevity increasing threads here in this forum. I'm not going to go in depth but they are very useful for stretching another hour out of your frag's.

Adam

That's a shame. I really like this frag....such light, crisp scent that reminds me of summer and the beach for some reason.

By the way, I found this earlier.....Bulgari Blu Absolute for women. "More persistant. Longer-lasting." No damn fair. It sounds interesting, though...I'd like to try it.

It doesn't last all the working day on me either, conking out after around 5 hours. I didn't find Bvlgari Pour Homme or Bvlgari Black all that long lasting either..

There are plenty of scents that last all day. I usually check scents out with a wrist test. I spray some on my wrist. If it's still there with some strength after 3 hours, it'll probably last the day. If it's not there, or there but very weak, it won't last.
    Renato

You could try the latest Blv Notte version - it lasts a few hours longer than the original on me............and is also just a hint better smelling though the difference is very small.
    In addition to that you also get a nicer bottle.

Mic.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic
    You could try the latest Blv Notte version - it lasts a few hours longer than the original on me............and is also just a hint better smelling though the difference is very small.
    In addition to that you also get a nicer bottle.

Mic.
    Oh, me again - just noticed that you already HAD tried Notte................ :-/

Mic.

Yeah, I have tried it, and while it's very similar at first, it starts smelling really powdery, which reminded me a lot of a Glade(?) Powder-scent air spray which I don't really want in a cologne.