Code of Conduct

Default Anyone heard of Mizensir!???

Thinking about buying some fragrances from "first-in-fragrance" and I came across a brand caled "Mizensir". Couldn«t find it in the Directory so can anyone help me out? They hace a "Bois de guiac" that might be interesting and also a green tea fragrance along with many other almost single-note-sounding frags.
    Any info would be most welcome!

Thanks!! /Tobbe

Default Re: Anyone heard of Mizensir!???

It is a candle line by Alberto Morillas. I didn't know they made fragrances too! Off to check it out...

As I feared, those are all candles. They do sound lovely though! Aedes in NYC also started carrying the line recently.

Reside in McLean, Va., Manhattan NYC, Manuel Antonio Costa Rica & Búzios Brasil

The entire line of EDP fragrances - now sold at Premiere Avenue:

http://www.shopping-premiereavenue.c...7.list.en.html
    Last edited by hednic; 22nd May 2015 at 09:05 PM.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

yes, i smelt the whole line - nothing stood out except L'enfer du paradis which i bought the 2nd day, coz i couldnt stop sniffing it the whole day. It was very similar to Aventus. VERY expensive though

Quote Originally Posted by colourblind View Post
    yes, i smelt the whole line - nothing stood out except L'enfer du paradis which i bought the 2nd day, coz i couldnt stop sniffing it the whole day. It was very similar to Aventus. VERY expensive though
    Did you buy it in-store somewhere or online?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve my or other Basenoters' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Did you buy it in-store somewhere or online?
    bought it at colette in paris!

Quote Originally Posted by colourblind View Post
    bought it at colette in paris!
    Thanks.

I hate to bump such an old thread, but I haven't seen much more information about this line and several of their fragrances interest me, particularly Bois de Mysore. Any other experiences that anybody here is willing to share?

Aedes De Venustas in NYC also carries the line in the US.

Banned

Hi guys! Resurrecting this thread again--I'm trying to track down some samples from Mizensir, and from what I can see, they aren't available stateside anymore. Aedes has the candles but no perfumes, as does the place in LA that they list as a supplier on their website (and the only other North American location is in Canada *sob*). Aus Leibe zum Duft/First in Fragrance no longer has Mizensir; and, from what I can see, the other EU retailers that handle them are boutiques like Colette or big department stores like Selfridges, none of which are friendly to shipping perfume to the US as far as I know. Oh, and the brand's e-shop only ships to the EU.

I'm going to send a message to their customer service; but, in the meantime, does anyone--especially you, Hednic--know if anything besides the candles are obtainable stateside or from an online source that ships here? Please help if you can. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by thediamondsea View Post
    Hi guys! Resurrecting this thread again--I'm trying to track down some samples from Mizensir, and from what I can see, they aren't available stateside anymore. Aedes has the candles but no perfumes, as does the place in LA that they list as a supplier on their website (and the only other North American location is in Canada *sob*). Aus Leibe zum Duft/First in Fragrance no longer has Mizensir; and, from what I can see, the other EU retailers that handle them are boutiques like Colette or big department stores like Selfridges, none of which are friendly to shipping perfume to the US as far as I know. Oh, and the brand's e-shop only ships to the EU.

I'm going to send a message to their customer service; but, in the meantime, does anyone--especially you, Hednic--know if anything besides the candles are obtainable stateside or from an online source that ships here? Please help if you can. Thanks!
    Premiere Avenue carries the line of fragrances and ships quickly to the US: https://shopping-premiereavenue.com/...ensir/parfums/

The ouds are really popular but bois de mysore was my favorite.. It's a great sandalwood scent.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Premiere Avenue carries the line of fragrances and ships quickly to the US: https://shopping-premiereavenue.com/...ensir/parfums/
    Bless your heart, hednic! You are the best. I knew you could help.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoseItAll View Post
    The ouds are really popular but bois de mysore was my favorite.. It's a great sandalwood scent.
    Yes--I'm particularly interested in that one, and the muscs, which I hear are gorgeous.

they're white musk.. quite powdery. Tres Chere might impress you. I went for a full bottle of that one as well. It kept getting sold out when it was first released from how popular it was
    Last edited by NoseItAll; 29th August 2017 at 02:59 PM.