Code of Conduct

Post Thanks / Like

Default opinion on pheromone, sexual and realm?

hi
    if any body of you have tried one of these fragrances pls tell me are they worth of buying or not?
    thanks

Default Re: opinion on pheromone, sexual and realm?

Quote Originally Posted by emad
    hi
    if any body of you have tried one of these fragrances pls tell me are they worth of buying or not?
    thanks
    Pheromone by Marilyn Miglin is unlike another fragrance. ╩Its unique stand out scent that you cannot smell from the bottle but have to try on the skin. ╩A blend of ancient oils of grasses, woods, wine resins take from the recipes written on Egyptian tomb walls.

The scent itself carried no synthetic human Pheromones. ╩When I wear it I always get complements on it.
    It is a must to anyones fragrance collection.

I bought Realm at Wal-Mart on clearance after Christmas and haven't worn it a full day yet--not that its bad or anything its just not good enough to get in the starting lineup yet.

I have Realm and I think I have worn it twice. It is average at best. The word is that it does have something in it that makes you feel good, but has little affect on others. However, if you feel good then you are more confident and can elevate the mood of those around you.

Post Thanks / Like

I did not like Sexual at all. Haven't smelled Pheromone. Realm is OK, but nothing to get excited about. Judging from the posts here, I'd buy Pheromone and skip the other two.
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)