Code of Conduct

Default Re: Lacoste Style in Play?

oh god everytime i walk into foley's and just happen to wearing a lacoste polo the same loacoste rep comes up to me and pushes this stuff in my face.

yes they are the same thing. i think people just say red because it really doesnt say 'style in play' on the bottle.

its nice and pleasant with a nice essence of sweet apples with a masculine cedar note in the back. after about 30 minutes though the apple fades away and all you get is cheap sweet cedar smell. if i had money to blow, i'd get it for something to just throw on when i'm wearing sweats to class.

Default Lacoste Style in Play?

Is this the same as Lacoste Red? Anybody know how these are? Thanks!

hi Hyde - I think its both - 'style in play, red'

I like it. Its got a youthful synthetic cheap cologne style to it i kind of like - I wear it with my nike hoodie

Smells like a red apple...............with a hint of Dunhill Desire!

Mic.

I have it. Mic pretty much has it right in that it smells like apples, a more youthful version of Dunhill Desire. Good as a very casual, everyday scent..

Its nasty,synthetic,cheap smelling garbage - but, thats just my opinion. I would choose Joop before ever wearing this crap......if i HAD to pick one or the other!!!!

Jeff
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

I tried this at Sephora today and really liked it.
    Hmmmm....it is fairly cheap as well. I may spring for this.

Crap! With a capital C.

This is just one of the worst put together scents making a comparison to Desire is an insulate to Dunhill.

If you want a nice scent with apple that is not cloying synthetic like this one try Be Delicious DKNY its not great but its better then Style in Play.

After smelling a sample last year in summer, I was so much in love - I had to buy it! There's no better Lacoste IMO.
    I seldom reach for it nowadays, but hey - it's wintertime here.

Definitely a summer frag.
    dr.creed's decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

I shouldnęt like it but fact is I use it quite often. Itęs very harmless, safe etc but nice as well IMO. There is a bitterness in the base that is quite unusual for this type of scent, that I like. Also the white musk basenote sticks around forever on my skin, much better longevity than I expected from something like this.

MMM