Code of Conduct

Default what you think about these fragrances?

hi
    i was interested in three fragrances sexual, pheromone and realm and wanted to know if any one have tried these and what you think of them , these are not available in my country and i am trying asking a friend to buy them blindly from US so it is important for me to have som information on them and weather they deserve to buy or i should ask my friend to bring me something else? thank alot guys

Default Re: what you think about these fragrances?

I *really* dislike Sexual. I'd get something else. The other two I don't know.
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)

Emad, the truth in my opinion is that neither of the three is really going to knock you out. Sexual isn't memorable, and neither is Realm. The best of the three is Pheromone, which one can remember, and it is better than its reputation even. It smells like a good twist on a dry leather and wood scent, and is blended so tightly it reminds me of a Gendarme product, but doesn't smell like any of the Gendarmes. Pheromone's would-be claims to send out vibes that will get you laid aside, the smell is really very good and no one should be ashamed to wear it. Buuuuuuuut, there are still plenty of much better scents out there, and many you would probably put on in the morning instead of this one.

Others may differ, but I'd say neither of these fragrances would be worth having a traveling friend purchase on your behalf.

Very best, and sorry to be a downer,
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

I'm not a fan of the sexual edt - maybe because all the department stores where I live continously try to push it onto everyone. I personally didn't find anything special about it.

As for realm - it does smell nice - but nothing exotic. If I remember right - that's the one with the pheromones in it.

All I can say is that I sampled both and bought neither.

I like Sexual PH - a nice sandal and cedar woods fragrance with a touch of honey. My wife thinks its nice.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Sexual is a fantastic fragrance! Almost at the top of my list!

I can't speak for the other two.

Sexual:

This was a 5 star fragrance on perfumeemporium.com for a long time. The posts were brilliant all the way and it's still a 4.5 star perfume. Exactly 12 months ago I would have bought it blind, just because of this, but spare me that now. ;D
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

I can see thousands of women smelling this and going: "Ohhh, this smells sooo goood - really good, so yummy ..... "
    Your objection being.....?

;D

The only one of your list that I know of is the Sexual. It isn't that bad of a fragrance but the last powering is horrible. Too faint and goes away after a hour or two. Not worth the price. You might want to try D&G ph which in some way similair to sexual but better.

Sexual is one of my favorites and it lasts all day and the next on me. I don't know what it is about this one but this is the only one I still have from my pre-Basenotes days.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

You might want to try D&G ph which in some way similair to sexual but better.
    They both have a pronounced cedar note but I would rate Sexual PH as the better of the two. D&G PH is too heavy with the cedar.
    All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.