Code of Conduct

Default Anybody knows about ONE by Hannes B.?

My friend just translated one more article of Luce Turin from some German or Swiss newspaper devoted to VETIVER!!

Amongst other great things he wrote about very unusual parfum made by swiss designer Hannes B. It`s name is - ONE.

As true vetiver-devoted maniac I can`t go without paying attention to this scent. So - what does that cologne smells like? Anybody Europeans tried that frag already?
    I`m dying to find out more about it!!!
    Vetiver The Great!!!

Default Re: Anybody knows about ONE by Hannes B.?

You dont happen to mean AgnŽs B?

Not that I would know anything about her scents either... ;D
    MMM

Hi moon-fish,

This is my first comment to anyone within the community:

Luca Turin - I love his regular Articles in 'NZZ', t h e Newspaper No. 1 for many German speaking Europeans. The (conservative) Daily paper is printed in Zurich.

Also in Zurich: 'Hannes B.', Men's wear, small, fairly pricy and 'in'. I am more the Department store guy. My interests in clothing are limited, as is my liking for anything to do with Vetiver (Guerlain excepted). But this is too close to home not to be tempted! Within a week or two from now, I shall go to Hannes' store and test their No. 1 (and 2..). l
    shall let you know within a week or two what I smelled.

narcus
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Hi moon-fish,

This is my first comment to anyone within the community:

Luca Turin's monthly Article 'Duftnote' (fragrance note) is of particular interest for me. It is printed in 'Folio', a monthly cultural supplement to 'NZZ', t h e Newspaper No. 1 for many German speaking Europeans. The rather conservative Daily Paper is published in Zurich.

Also in Zurich: 'Hannes B.', Men's wear, small, fairly pricy and 'in'. I am not particularly interested in clothing. I can not appreciate Vetiver as much as others do (Guerlain excepted). But this is too close to home not to be tempted! Within a week or two from now, I shall go to Hannes' store and test their No. 1.
    Hope you can wait that long for a judgement. Luca Turin's opinions are so well expressed, I love them even where I may disagree - lets see anyway..

narcus
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.