Code of Conduct

Default Vera Wang for Men

Heeeey, just bought it without testing and what a nice surprise!! So smooth, fresh, mellow, oriental and green at the same time. This is definately going to be a favorite at my house!

How do you like it?

Mic.

Default Re: Vera Wang for Men

smells too much like Truth Calvin Klein for men. again I feel too much was spent on the bottle and no money was left for a decent scent to put inside it.

This is a very nice scent..... it just does not last..... Incanto by Ferragamo is also in the same boat..... Smells great for about an hour and then......Poof..... it's gone.
    Gary

Agreed. Nice scent but quite short-lasting.

Seems a tad on the expensive side too.

Liked it, but not enough to part with the money.

I bought this one when there was a discount code for one of the high end websites, basically getting it for a little over half price. I wasn't impressed at the time and swapped it away not too long after. Then I had the opportunity to get it again in a BN purchase and did so again. It was part of a three scent package and I wanted the other two, so figured revisiting this one on the cheap again was worth it.

I think if the volume were turned up a bit, it would work better. I do like the mix of notes, they just seem to fade into the background so quickly. I think the mix of soft mandarin and leather are most prominent to my nose, with a nice sprinkle of soft spices rounding it out. Punch it up a bit and it could've worked really well. The other issue is, Vera Wang (at least to me) is known for designing women's fashions and wedding dresses, so I found it curious that she would even release a men's scent since her name would carry little weight amongst male consumers. I assume the marketing types were hoping brides to be would buy it for their future husbands.

I'm wearing this at work today. I really like it. It never fails to lift my mood. It's perfect for work because it's not overpowering at all.

When I first tried it in a store, I didn't like it. But, I've since warmed up to it. Definite keeper. Makes me feel modern and trendy.

Chuck