Code of Conduct

Default Roberto Verino introduces first menās line

Spanish-based Perfumes y Dise–o is preparing to launch VV Man Roberto Verino, the first menās fragrance for Spanish fashion brand Roberto Verino. Composed by Firmenich (Ilias Ermenidis in New York and Francis Deleamont in Paris), VV Man Roberto Verino is described as a woody, floral, spicy scent.

The menās fragrance starts out with contrasting notes of melon and cardamom, its floral heart includes notes of jasmine, rose, heliotrope, clove and pepper, while the woody setting blends sandalwood and cedar with ambergris and patchouli.

The rectangular bottle in orange and red, by Josep Mar’a Morera, is enclosed in charcoal-gray anthracite packaging tied with a red ribbon bearing the product name.

The VV Man Roberto Verino line comprises 50ml and 100ml EdTs („42 and „53), a 100ml aftershave lotion and a 150ml deodorant spray.

Rollout will begin on September 15 in 1,200 selective outlets in Spain as well as in points-of-sale in the brandās 70 export markets including the US, Latin America, Europe (except for France, Germany and Italy), the Middle East (in particular Dubai, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait), China, Hong Kong, Japan and Singapore.

Default Re: Roberto Verino introduces first menās line

The first???????? What about Verino pour Homme?
    Where did this article come from?

Regards,
    Al

There is also a VV for women. I wonder what VV stands for?????!!!!!

http://www.classyperfumes.com/men-s-...o-for-men.html

I wonder why they wrote "first." Sloppy research or if they are working an angle?

Al

Yup strange!!! Verino for men is also on his website. www.robertoverino.es . Very nice site and a very interesting and complete designer.

We may never understand why they say the things that they say. Nonetheless,the sounds really nice and looks very nice. Can't wait to sample this one!!!!!
    Gary

Anyone knows what VV come from? ???

Just picked yup the Mens and womens at perfumania in the mall tonight...I like it...it's an OK scent...I like the womens better on my wife than I like the mens on me.
    The mens is a little soft and weak but still pleasant...if that makes any sense at all.

Yvan

rjrober, the heart and base sound really nice, but how about the contrasting top notes...do you find the cardamom and melon clash, or are they muted?

By the way, kudos for digging up an old thread. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Yvan
    rjrober, the heart and base sound really nice, but how about the contrasting top notes...do you find the cardamom and melon clash, or are they muted?

By the way, kudos for digging up an old thread. ;D
    I find that the top notes are only slightly present to my nose...I would not say muted...but almost...My wife said she liked it on me.
    I'm still not entirely sold on this one...but it is nice.