Code of Conduct

Default favorite soap/bath gel?

what are everyone's favorite scented soaps or bath gel, or do you prefer unscented to not interfere with your cologne? I love the Aveda men's soap, and I've recently discovered Diptyque's line of bath gels. I love ther scents but generally don't want to wear them as fragrance, but they are wonderful as soap, very refreshing. I have L'eau trois and L'ombre dans l'eau, both wonderful. And the actual gel is good, lathers up great and is pretty gentle on your skin. good lord, this post is so gay ;D

Default Re: favorite soap/bath gel?

Axe Night Attack with Guarana ,wonderful
    #TOP 5#: Polo Crest, Romeo Gigli,Jockey Club C&M, Jean Pascal Homme,Floris N 89

Woods of Windsor.

I tend to get the shower gel the same time I get the fragrance. Some of my favorites:

Habit Rouge (mmmmmm!)
    Miss Dior (clean chypre)
    Eau d'Hermes

Now I am not a big fan of Rive Gauche but I absolutely love the shower gel...always have to have some on hand.

Peace,

Otto
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

I use Kiehl's unscented body wash for everyday use.

When I'm planning on wearing something that I have the shower gel of, then I'll use it. Mugler's Cologne shower gel and Happy for Men are my two favorites. Sometimes I'll even use the Cologne if I'm planning on wearing something else, since it smells really good and works well as a base.

My favs:

- Diesel Plus Plus Shower Milk - milky, creamy and it extends the poor staying power of the EdT.

- Joop Shower Gels - A little goes a long way, very good. When I want to use Joop! Homme I usually use only the shower gel as it is very strong scented

- Le Male Soap - The only way I wear the scent these days, one of the few soaps that don't dry out my skin completely

- Clarins Eau Ressourcante - great after a long, hard day. And fantastic in the summer.

bath gel: my favorite line is molton brown. i like the hot pepper recharge, kinda like a spicy juicy fruit gum or spicy aramis. also there is a blue one for summer

soap: caswell massey number 6 is fragrant

heres one i want to try, from lafcony: claus porto violet. if u like trumper violet shave cream, this is it

sam

Old Spice Red Zone Fresh Sport Body Wash: try it, and you'll never go back to whatever you were using before (on the back it reads "won't wash away testosterone!&quot

Favorite Soap: Tiffany for Men

Favorite Shower Gel: Body Kouros

No surprises here: Frederic Malle's Vetiver Extraordinaire shower gel is very good - peppery and earthy - and the recently released Vetiver soap is equally fine, but highlights VE's mossiness rather than pepper notes. I also like Malle's Bigarade shower gel.

These products are very expensive, however. If I'm not using them I use plain old savon Marseilles from l'Occitane.

The two I own might not be the best out there ....

Celine pour Homme and Chaleur d'Animale

.... but I like them anyway.

I prefer "Softening Silk Shower" by Dove. It lists perfume as an ingredient, but that's not worth mentioning IMO.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon

Irish Springs Soap. It is so fresh and clean smelling. Very nice and doesn't cause a mix up in smells if you wear a cologne too!

dove cucumber/green tea body wash. 1/4 moisturizing lotion and a nice fresh scent.

The Chanel's are great, especially Antaeus and Pour Monsieur. Nice, solid and handy bottles as well.........

Mic.

As much as I know how much all of the Niche only people are going to hate this...... I have to say that Polo Blue for Men has the best soap.
    M7 has a wonderful shower gel and that should ease the pain for some of the Niche folk.....
    Polo sport has some of the best body and face products on the market... That's my 2cents worth....
    Gary

Good old Happy has a great shower gel but better yet is the one for MAT;male. Best of all? Hanae Mori used in water almost too hot to bear, fills up your bathroom with an aroma most delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by dr.creed
    I prefer "Softening Silk Shower" by Dove. It lists perfume as an ingredient, but that's not worth mentioning IMO.
    Yes, it's great. So creamy and it's perfect for dry skin. I agree, the scent is very subtle.

Molton Brown re charge Black pepper...amazing!

The shower gel for Kenzo PH is incredible strong scented, a true layering possibility.

Other really good ones:
    Obsession
    A*Men
    Crabtree & evelyn Nomad
    Mugler Cologne
    Gucci Rush

And ones I have found to be complete waste of money due to weakness and not so good lather:
    Bulgari PH
    Boss #6
    Chrome

/mmm

Quote Originally Posted by Merciless
    Molton Brown re charge Black pepper...amazing!
    I keep hearing good things about this. I have to try one once my current bath gel runs out.

I like the Molton Brown shower gels. Sensual and Arctic Birch are both nice.

I like Roger & Gallet cinnamon and orange soap, very refreshing. I use also honey but it is preatty normal and don't smell anything:-)

Used some perfume shower gel but it always dried my skin so I stopped. I'd love some "milk smelling" bath gel but haven't find one. I have a polish bath milk which has "goat's milk", but it smells sooo cold:-)
    http://blogsorbeta.blox.pl: CdG Series 8 Energy
    (Oct. 3rd).

Perlier Honey cream bath/shower gel is my favorite and great for dry skin.

For dirt cheap, sudsy goodness, the Yves Rocher Jardins du Monde shower gels are nice.

I have a stack of ones that match my perfumes, but none that I am particularly wild about.

molton brown also has a milk and oatmeal soap bar that smells, well, like a classy upscale hotel soap. which by the way is where i got it

sam