Code of Conduct

Default Which scents do females like men to wear

Default Re: Which scents do females like men to wear

wow! that's a long list, can't belive so many ppl wants to impress women with fragrances Thanks a lot, I will check them out right away.

Love this attempt to stop the spawn of threads on this issue. Why not just throw into the FAQ "how to use the search function" or something? Or maybe point out that often a scent is perceived depending on how they perceive a person? I know a few people that didn't mind my cologne (Style in Play, been meaning to get another bottle of something.. maybe Mugler, i'll go shopping sometime) but it started to grow on them. And 'cause I wear it whenever I go out to meet my gf, she associates with me and loves it. So yeah =/

~Yoza

Ps. My thread on Style in Play + Girls shouldn't be linked. It's really unimportant and noone replied to it :P

Very good TJ's set you got with this one, Paul!
    (meaning "thread jockey" )

Looks like a "Girls and Fragrances" thread from Marlen's recent "The ULTIMATE Basenotes ..." series.

Keep 'em coming! ...sets, I meant;
    numerous threads sure will come by themselves. ;D

Regards, Odor.
    "One man's "cat piss" is another one's "masterpiece" (popular fragrance wisdom)

So..ok,
    Which scents do the chicks dig? ;D
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Another link to add:

[link=http://www.basenotes.net/cgi-bin/forum//YaBB.cgi?board=fragdisc;action=display;num=1105341 032]Sex Panther Cologne[/link]

;D

I'm a woman, and love on a guy, Chanel's L'Egoiste Platinum.
    My last boyfriend's wool winter overcoat was impregnated with the smell, and I couldn't get enough of sniffing that coat...wool seems to hold the basenotes really well.

Reading the perfume of life forum I realize that all of the girls in there are mad about L'Instant pour homme.

Intresting, beacuse I personally don't like it alot. This is due to too much of an ambery smell. Then what float your boat floats it.

Still how can any women on this world can like the too much ambery smells anyway. They put it on themself too......

I like the smell of Chanel Cuir de Russie on my husband.

i keep coming back to paco rabanne and fahrenheit...for my husband...nothing beats them!
    made enough money to buy miami but i pissed it away so fast (jimmy buffett) on perfume (my daughter's addition)

I'm led by my nose. And I generally dislike most common scents men wear, but since most men apply so lightly, and many don't wear fragrance, I don't often smell the ones I dislike.

My best male friend can have me at his neck when he wears Santos de Cartier, as he often does. He also smells exotic and good enuff to eat wearing Serge Lutens 'Arabie'. Then I trail him like a slave.

Another close male pal wears Blu Mediterraneo's Cipresso di Toscana, which is like standing in some dark green forest on a cool day behind sand dunes, and catching a whiff of the ocean. It's as refreshing as a breeze, and hard to find.

angel men

Ni.ni.ni.ni.ni.ni.ni.na.na.nah....