Code of Conduct

Thread: J Lo Miami Glow

Default J Lo Miami Glow

I saw Jlo's new scent in Parisian this weekend while Christmas shopping. It doesnt officially debut till April. Anyway, i was wondering if any of you know whether or not this is a unisex scent. The SA didnt know. The reason i wonder if its unisex is the poster advertisement. It has a man and a woman both prominantly displayed. It doesnt appear to be marketed to either a man or woman in the display advertisement. Its a very fruity, tropical scent. Very nice actually. If anyone knows if it officially unisex, i would appreciate it if you let me know. Even if it isnt unisex i will probably still buy it cause i really like. I cant believe i might actually buy a celebrity endorsed scent!!!!! LOL
    Awesomeguy

Default Re: J Lo Miami Glow

According to the directory here it's feminine:
    http://www.basenotes.net/ID26123651.html

if you like it wear it! thats my motto.

I know in Filene's its in the women's fragrance counter.

I did hear once that she was going to market a men's?

Quote Originally Posted by rosbergs3
    I saw Jlo's new scent in Parisian this weekend while Christmas shopping.  It doesnt officially debut till April.  Anyway, i was wondering if any of you know whether or not this is a unisex scent.  The SA didnt know.  The reason i wonder if its unisex is the poster advertisement.  It has a man and a woman both prominantly displayed.  It doesnt appear to be marketed to either a man or woman in the display advertisement.  Its a very fruity, tropical scent.  Very nice actually.  If anyone knows if it officially unisex, i would appreciate it if you let me know.  Even if it isnt unisex i will probably still buy it cause i really like.  I cant believe i might actually buy a celebrity endorsed scent!!!!!   LOL
    WHOA!
    I just bought this for my wife...who is out of town....being the junkie I am I tried this....I LOve it and I WILL wear it! I am secretly hoping my wife doesn't like it so I can grab it ;D
    Shhhh! Don't tell ;D
    This thing is exactly that...Fresh and Fruity....I get a STRONG "peachy" note...I may be wrong...but whatever it is, it smells GREAT.