Code of Conduct

Default OP Juice - thoughts?

I was given 4 bottles of this from a girl in my class who has a major crush on me. I know 4 bottles LOL. Its not bad, not the best but what do you think?

Default Re: OP Juice - thoughts?

I think it is an OK scent...I really like the one for women...Hey, She's thinking of you....that's got to count for something

yip sure does, thanks. I really like her too but she has a bf

Hmmm... this sounds like something i wouldn't mind trying, especially for the price. The reviews on it sounded ok too.

Sucks that she has a bf though. Seems like she has a thing for you if she gave you 4 whole bottles of that juice.

^ hehe, ya I know. She must have gotten it on a deal or something LOL, Im not picky anyways. I really like her. She always stares me deep into my eyes when we talk and work together in class. I always try to sit next to her if I can.

I tried thid the other day at a dept store.It was priced right and smell was fine.But since the juice is just a cologne I doubt it will have long staying power.
    The girl who gave you all those bottles must be pretty nice and think highly of you

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHenry
    I tried thid the other day at a dept store.It was priced right and smell was fine.But since the juice is just a cologne I doubt it will have long staying power.
    The girl who gave you all those bottles must be pretty nice and think highly of you
    I really want to get with her and get serious, but her having a bf just breaks my heart
    :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Quote Originally Posted by JohnHenry
    OP Juice has great staying power! Don't over spray yourself like it doen't :P

I've run into many guys that have done this and they smelled like rotting fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus

OP Juice has great staying power! Don't over spray yourself like it doen't :P

I've run into many guys that have done this and they smelled like rotting fruit.

lol

Definitely don't overspray as the "rotting fruit" description by scentimus is very, very accurate.

Im pretty down right now, cause the girl who gave me this as a gift, in my class, and I have a huge crush on, I dont get to see till Tues =(. I really like her, but I cant do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy
    Im pretty down right now, cause the girl who gave me this as a gift, in my class, and I have a huge crush on, I dont get to see till Tues =(. I really like her, but I cant do anything.
    Why not? You like her and it seems pretty obvious that she likes you. The bf obviously complicates things a bit, but she may just be waiting for you to make a move. I say put some of that OP on and go get her! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by mdolton

Why not? You like her and it seems pretty obvious that she likes you. The bf obviously complicates things a bit, but she may just be waiting for you to make a move. I say put some of that OP on and go get her! ;D
    hehe well she has a bf, so i have to respect that.

ha, this reminds me of an mid 90's SNL sketch with Rob Schneider and Chris Farley working in a Gyro shop.

" You like-a the Juice...huh? The Juice is Good?"

" Oh, you just like a little-a the Juice" ;D
    "He is a very shallow critic who cannot see an eternal rebel in the heart of a conservative."-- G.K. Chesterton

Why So Serious?
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds complicated. How did she get a boyfriend if she really likes you? She had a boyfriend before she had a crush on you? Looks like she has to choose now, if she likes you more than her current boyfriend, sooner or later she'll find a reason to break up with him and be wit you, as simple as that. Hope you get the girl! Dont forget to compete hard, you gotta be the alpha male, i suggest wearing some Kouros.
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Creed Spice & Wood
    5. Bond 9 Harrods Oud

Quote Originally Posted by HackerX
    Sounds complicated. How did she get a boyfriend if she really likes you? She had a boyfriend before she had a crush on you? Looks like she has to choose now, if she likes you more than her current boyfriend, sooner or later she'll find a reason to break up with him and be wit you, as simple as that. Hope you get the girl! Dont forget to compete hard, you gotta be the alpha male, i suggest wearing some Kouros.

thanks mate

Ya she had a bf long before we even met in school. I just started this term wiith her in my class, so weve only known each other for about 6 weeks now.

All the ladies know, I always smell good hehe.

Post Thanks / Like

I personally liked OP Juice as a cologne, but it wasn't for me and I traded it away. Interesting bottle.

Why So Serious?
    Post Thanks / Like

That's very good to hear, i think you guys will eventually be together, count on it. Now it's the perfect time to show why you're the better choice for her than her current boyfriend, do something nice for her, surprise her, be unpredictable(applies to fragrance as well which i assume you know, always rotate what you wear). I know this may sound like cheating, but she likes you and you like her, you guys are meant to be together, and it should end up that way. Dont be afraid if her boyfriend gets mad about it, it's totally normal and happens in everyday life, some are lucky, some arent, but the thing is it's better for one person to suffer than for two, jealousy is unstoppable and love is selfish but mutually dependent. Of course i'm not saying that you love her because love develops over time. Do what you gotta do, if her boyfriend ever comes to confront you, be mature about it, explain nicely. Anyway, i was joking about the Kouros. From the fragrances you mentioned in your other post, i really like the Givenchy Blue Label and D&G Pour Homme if that's the one you were talking about, in my experience D&G PH scored very high with girls, so i'm glad it's in your wardrobe. I will say no more, best wishes to you and your gal pal!

David
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Creed Spice & Wood
    5. Bond 9 Harrods Oud

Thanks again mate. Yes, I hope we can be together. That is why Im always wanting to be in her group when doing english group activities. But after class, she hangs out with her girlfriends. Im still trying to talk to her one on one, sometime out of class so we can get to know each other better.

Yes Blue Label is amazing I think. Best Givenchy, even beats out Pour Homme (which I found too weak) and the oversweet Pi. D&G is one of my fav. Ive had like 3 bottles so far hehe. Metal jeans is amazing too. I get compliments, left right center with that one.

We all got off for reading week yesterday until tues and im already missing her =(,

Post Thanks / Like

I don't mean to bump this very old thread, but I don't wanna start a new one.

I just purchased a .5 oz bottle of this stuff, and was pleasantly surprised. The opening reminded me of Bond No 9 Wall Street, only a little less green and with more citrus. The dry down is quite pleasant, but pretty typical. Overall though, I think it gets little mention. This is a good cheapy citrus fragrance with a Mediterranean kick to it.