Code of Conduct
    Serpent

Default Lutens Little Book of Perfumes Fax Number

As promised in the chat room a few days ago - Sorry for the lateness, guys! - here is the fax number for the Palais Royal de Shiseido boutique to request Serge Lutens' Little Book of Perfumes. Along with the book - the one I received is entirely in French, and I don't believe there is an English option, sorry - you'll receive wax samples of the Palais Royal exclusive line (but not the export line).

The fax number, including the country code for France (33) is:

(33) 1 49 27 92 12

In the body of your fax, simply write that you're requesting the "Little Book of Perfumes" with your name and address, and it should arrive within two weeks' time.

Default Re: Lutens Little Book of Perfumes Fax Number

Thanks for this! I actually wrote to them a week or so ago requesting a copy and am hoping a little package arrives in the mail in the next couple of weeks.

Sante.
    THE BEST OF 2009 to date Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Homme, Cologne Pour Le Soir, Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre

REDISCOVERING CLASSICS - AGAIN!:- , Guerlain Derby, L'Artisan Premier Figuier

Default Re: Lutens Little Book of Perfumes Fax Number

Footnote, a little package beautifully wrapped in black tissue arrived today with a lovely note saying they were happy to send me the book but reminded me that these scents were only available in Paris and via post in Europe. Despite that, its great service all the same and the presentation is first class.

Sante.
    THE BEST OF 2009 to date Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Homme, Cologne Pour Le Soir, Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre

REDISCOVERING CLASSICS - AGAIN!:- , Guerlain Derby, L'Artisan Premier Figuier