Code of Conduct

Default Relax by Davidoff relaunched?

I read somewhere (but where? ???) that an official relaunch was programed for November.I had a bottle a decade ago:Very manly,strong scent,quite unusual,it did not deserve to be discontinued.So,any info about an imminent relaunch?
    THANKS.
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Default Re: Relax by Davidoff relaunched?

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoVolante
    I read somewhere (but where? ???) that an official relaunch was programed for November.I had a bottle a decade ago:Very manly,strong scent,quite unusual,it did not deserve to be discontinued.So,any info about an imminent relaunch?
    THANKS.
    Its was never discontinued. Both Zino and Relax are part of the cataloge of Davidoff products. These scents are just not sold in department stores anymore they exclusive to Davidoff stores.

Check out Davidoff.com

sabatar

I hope what you're say is going to happen. I need to get the shower gel and deo stick... I bought a dozen of the 125ml spay bottle a few months back from a hidden shop, and I have 4 splash ones from perfumshop.com :P
    I can't get enough of Relax

Yvan

I have a question for anyone who might know about Relax or "hard to get" fragrances in general. ╩Relax is available through a few internet fragrance companies, and I'm thinking about getting a bottle. ╩Do you think those bottles are old stock, or do you think they'd be pretty fresh? ╩I just got a mini of Relax today from a company and it seemed like it had turned at least partly; it was fairly sweet but also a little sour, and there was also some gunk on the top of the bottle, underneath the cap, like it was old. ╩Plus the mini was only 2/3 full.╩ But I won't pay to return just a mini to the other side of the country. ╩

But what do you think about the big bottles of Relax for sale--good or gone bad? ╩Thanks.

sabatar

Take this bit of advice from me and act on it: the only reliable place for you to order a bottle of Relax that has not undergone the adversity of frag degeneration is perfumebay.com. Trust me, they are 2.5 oz splash bottles, but the juice is in perfect condition.

The twelve bottles I bought a few months back from a local perfume shop have lost the very initial medicinal note of the perfume. I'm extremely saddened by this fact. I however have splash bottles from perfume bay and perfume shop, which are - to my nose - in perfect condition. Do not order anything from perfume shop because their service is plain bad, but that's another issue for later discussions
    Nothing beats Relax. And, hey, do not be fooled by the sarcastic name of the scent. It's a sly potion of deconstruction. It's about the body/soul polarity.

Cheers

Yvan

Thanks sabatar...I appreciate your good advice!

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus

Check out Davidoff.com
    I e-mailed them about twenty days ago.No reply yet.Should I wait more? >

Yvan

Well, I called up Davidoff in New York today, and a nice bottle of Relax EDT spray is on the way! ;D

Are any of you guys like me...whenever I see the bottle or read about it, I always think about the song "Relax" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood! I can still see the video...the singer dressed in formal wear with the gloves and scarf, waving that flashlight around all over the place! Ya gotta love the 80s!

Sorry for the revival of an old topic but guess what:The e-mail sent by me ALMOST THREE MONTHS AGO ,has been answered just YESTERDAY from the training manager of Lancaster Group of my country!
    Great reflexes I might say!
    (By the way ,the line was,as expected,unavailable in Greece )

Before my obsession with perfume started, Relax was my signature scent for almost two years!

Believe it or not: I then thought this is the best out there! ;D
    Really true!
    I then started to go through loads of posts at perfumeemorium.com and all I saw and knew there was worse than Relax! I didn't know the word niche then though....
    But what's niche anyway? Nevermind, Relax is definitely rare these times. I remember I bought the last 2.5 oz spray bottle from my local Douglas store for an insane price and I then wished all perfume bottles should cost $1.00. Woooooow. ALL!! Woooooow.
    That's the only thing I still agree today, but there are loads of better perfumes out there.
    decant sales:
    Crystal Flacon