Code of Conduct

Default Habit Rouge Eau De Parfum

Hey all,

Does anyone know where I could find the EDP version of Habit Rouge? I have really been getting into my Habit Rouge EDT, and I have read the EDP version is even richer and deeper. Internet searches have turned up zip... Any help appreciated.

Default Re: Habit Rouge Eau De Parfum

I just looked at Guerlain's website, there is no mention of a edp version of Habit Rouge.

Quote Originally Posted by tuco
    I just looked at Guerlain's website, there is no mention of a edp version of Habit Rouge.
    Look again, my friend . Go to: perfumes,then Habit Rouge and then click on "range".

You can also order it on escentual.com:
    http://www.escentual.com/cgi-bin/Esc...w/habitrouge10

Hank,
    www.beautybase.co.uk   has it and ships to the US. Their service is excellent.     Your gonna pay for it though.....!     This is amazing stuff and it's deeper and richer than the EdT but you already know that!   If you like HR, it's worth having this one too, even if you have the EdT.    You gotta really like HR though...and be willing to shell out the buckage.

Regards, Eric

Thanks for the info and the links! I was wondering if it was only available in Europe, and it looks like that's true. I tried asking around for it when I was in London, recently, but no-one I asked had it! I will have to decide it it would be worth it, considering shipping costs and exchange rates. I also think I will try emailing Guerlain and see if they know of any US sources.

Hiya... from what I have seen even within Europe it's not everywhere!
    I got mine as a gift bought for me from duty-free at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport...
    The Guerlain outlets all have it in Paris.
    And I'm sure the larger Guerlain stockists in London should have it too.

Good luck with your internet search / shop..
    I'm sure you'll get your hands on it.

By the way, the fragrance is LOVELY and deep with the addition of the Agarwood into the Habit Rouge mix.

It's what M7 should have been in my opinion!
    Currently wearing: Insensť by Givenchy

A STRONGER version of HR?

The mind reels......

Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by Ballardbeau

The mind reels......
    Not really stronger. In fact, the eau de parfum has just a fraction of the longevity and sillage on me of the eau de toilette. It's a different formula that uses the original Habit Rouge only as a sort of jumping-off point.

I personally prefer the original. I feel the eau de parfum is muddled and confused about what it should be. I myself think the composition is about as successful as mixing equal parts M7 and Habit Rouge in a jug and spraying it on; it lacks the assuredness of the original that endears it to me.

It's funny, but I don't even find Habit Rouge all that strong anymore. I used to, and I've still got the old packaging, but the stuff seems so light I've taken to wearing it in the summer.

I've sampled the edp, and Guerlain whore that I am, I want a bottle of it all the same, but I too was confused about what it was trying to do and what was going on with it. I liked it compared to M7, however, finding it unsweet and not laden with too much berry and powder.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by DustB
    It's funny, but I don't even find Habit Rouge all that strong anymore.
    Oh, I agree. I guess I should've qualified what I wrote: I don't find Habit Rouge to be a terribly strong scent to begin with (although one of my former coworkers would go running for the hills whenever I had it on), so for me to say Habit Rouge eau de parfum is even weaker is to say that it's pretty darn weak on the whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballardbeau

The mind reels......
    Serp, I was agreeing with you in disagreeing with Ballard. Sorry for the confusion.

All the same I wouldn't mind a stronger version of the good old edt. Maybe boil it down a bit like a wine sauce.
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

I am very pleased to have read this. Today I had the opportunity to buy a 500ml of the HR Parfum for $400 plus taxes. I was mulling around with the idea of maybe saving myself money by buying quantity now etc. but Im glad I didn't. I am in love with the EDT all the same and recently ordered a bottle.

I think the EDT is a light fragrance but it might have the potential to "waft" given the right elements. I don't think it's a wash out even though I like to reek of cologne. I would gladly over use this if need be.

Does anyone know if the EDT revitalizes with sweat or water ?

Unfortunately the EDP was sealed with no tester. Thank you for saving me a small fortune

Quote Originally Posted by thatmakesscents View Post
    I am in love with the EDT all the same and recently ordered a bottle.
    Then that's all that matters. Enjoy.

500 ml of habit rouge extrait for 400 dollars? that is quite possibly the best bargain in the history of money i've ever heard.

eric b