1. Herrera for Men - A modern fougere, very nice. Cloves tobacco amber and some unidetified sweet note make this blend a winner.
2. Pi - Vanilla (or infinium -whatever) overload. Extremely strong and sweet, you have to love vanilla for this one - also pretty onedimensional IMO.
3. D&G Masculine - Modern classic. Distinct. Tobacco, citrus cinnamon etc in a potent mix. Not a personal favourite but everyone seems to love this.
4. Eau D'Orange - I take it that you mean the HermŹs? If you cant get the concentrated version -don«t bother. The original dissappears in 5 minutes. Great smell though, fresh zesty green citrus (biggarade) with some mint - extremely invigorating.
5. Gucci PH - Not a fan myself. Smokey cedarwood with some subtle sweetness, stays very close to the skin. Classy but boring.
6. Allure Sport - I love it! Superfresh update of the original Allure, white musk, tonka and nice citrus. Lasts well, never overpowering - one of the best fresh, modern scents. Awesome looking bottle too.
7. Platinum Egoiste - Good one too. Smoke, woods, lavender and sage. Its very "clean" though considering the composition. Amazing sillage and staying power.