Code of Conduct

Default looking for an unscented shampoo/conditioner

Hi guys. I use unscented soap and deodorant, so as to enjoy my SOTD in unadulterated splendour. Now Im looking for a sent free hair regimen to match.

I should mention that I, like many fairskinned people of nordic descent, have very fine hair, and lots of it. I have to wear it somewhat long, because when its at all short it sticks up all crazy in a newborn chicken/10 year old boy/Clay Aiken kind of mess, so anything that would add some heft (but not volume,more like oil or weight) would be appreciated.

Default Re: looking for an unscented shampoo/conditioner

I use Kiehl's All-Sport shampoo for my hair, which is unscented, and unscented body wash for the rest of me. Can't live without the stuff :P

Thanks #, I'll look into it

I also have the same problem: I have copious, lustrous blond hair, which when short is rather uncontrollable.

What I do is use American Crew Leave-In Conditioner. To be honest I don't know whether it is scented or not ... it probably is (I think it has a lot of essential oils in it) but I really don't mind.

I also sometimes use some gel. I did this for the wedding and it worked nicely. Can't exactly have hair going whichever way for the wedding photographer!
    K
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]MisterK / Vicomte de K / K[/FONT]
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
    Hi guys. I use unscented soap and deodorant, so as to enjoy my SOTD in unadulterated splendour.
    Which soap and deodorant do you use?
    NoNonScents!! Getting Ready to Retire....

Tom's of Maine is one of the leading natural cosmetics companies. Their shampoo, toothpaste and deodorant are quite good.

What is this "unscented"?
    That word means nothing to me. ;D
    "Ca sent les pieds!"

Well, Aveda used to carry an all sensitive line of shampoo and conditioner that were unscented. I don't see them anymore. They do carry their personal blends shampoo and conditoners that are aroma free. You could just purchase these and not add their fragrance to them. They are lightweight formulas that shouldn't affect volume in a negative way.

http://aveda.com/templates/products2...CT_ID=PROD6152

Talking Re: looking for an unscented shampoo/conditioner

I would try http://unscented-products.com. I am allergic to almost every shampoo and conditioner on the market. They have a product called stonycreek and it's the first thing I have ever found that doesn't make me crazy itchy.:

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by lspinardi View Post
    I would try http://unscented-products.com. I am allergic to almost every shampoo and conditioner on the market. They have a product called stonycreek and it's the first thing I have ever found that doesn't make me crazy itchy.:
    Hey would you ok to share about the condition you have? coz i have a friend who has extremely dry scalp and normal shampoo makes his scalp flake all the time and he sometimes complains of itchiness. Its pretty unsightly when we see it coz it looks like he's got loads of dandruff falling off all over all day, im wondering how i could advise him. thanks in advance.

For years I've been using Dr. Bronner's liquid soap as shampoo and bar soap for the rest of me. They have many "flavors" but none of them last past the towel down. However, I have real light hair that lays limp and helmet-ish so I only shampoo my hair every other day to let it "grease" up. Since I've started doing that, my hair has looked ten times better, healthier, and actually has some style to it, naturally.
    Currently looking for Ava Luxe Midnight Violet

Visit my offsite sales thread for other items for sale - just updated!
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=265#265