Code of Conduct

Default Billy Jealousy #1

I've read several of these topics regarding mens grooming products and have yet to see any mention of the Billy Jealousy brand of products in here. I have used countless products geared strictly towards men, and then I came across Billy Jealousy. Their brand is far superior to any other brand of mens products on the shelf today. They have an item called Hair Raiser Follicle Restorer, and for those of you who are starting to go light on top, this is the product for you. It has DHT blockers in it to slow down, and for some stop the process of losing your hair. Their shaving cream is simply awesome, I've tried e-Shave, G. Trumper and many others out there on the market today, and none of them come close to Billy Jealousy. Some may think that the items are a touch on the pricey side, but instead of going out and blowing your money on several different brands just to find the right one, bypass the rest and go right to Billy Jealousy, I assure you that you will not regret it. The staff couldn't be nicer, they take the time to explain which may be the right product for you and they won't ask an arm and a leg for samples. The new product that I had gotten the opportunity to try was the shampoo that they're bringing out on the market. It too has the DHT blockers, so as you get older you won't find clumps of your hair washing down the drain as you rinse your hair after washing it. Go to www.BillyJealosy.com and check these items out, you'll be happy that you did. If you have any questions feel free to call them because they have always been generous enough to take the time out to help with any questions I've had, they're very helpful in that manner. You've all tried the rest I'm sure, now it's time to try the best !!! Gather up all your other products and throw the in the trash, give Billy Jealousy a try, I promise you that you'll not regret it.

Default Re: Billy Jealousy #1

Aha! Another ad!
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Mad_Hatter

Disgusting!

Another Ad? This isn't an ad, this company is located in Dallas,Texas. I live in New Jersey. Like the rest of you, I'm just on here stating my opinion. If you don't like it, then that's just too bad isn't it.

You misspelled the address link. It should be:

http://www.billyjealousy.com/
    NoNonScents!! Getting Ready to Retire....

Well then, some day we'll look back on this and laugh.
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_974
    You've all tried the rest I'm sure, now it's time to try the best !!! Gather up all your other products and throw the in the trash, give Billy Jealousy a try, I promise you that you'll not regret it.
    Sorry, but that sounds like advertising if i've ever heard it...

If you aren't advertising, i recommend you stop solely watching infomercials for your contact with the outside world as your writing style reflects this...

Looks like an ad to me!

Mad_Hatter

Watching infomercials. What fragrance?

Mad_Hatter

Quote Originally Posted by jason_974
    Another Ad? This isn't an ad, this company is located in Dallas,Texas. I live in New Jersey. Like the rest of you, I'm just on here stating my opinion. If you don't like it, then that's just too bad isn't it.
    Come on, we all know you're 51 and you real name is Billy Jealosy, and you have difficulty selling your crap.

Seriously dude, are you the CEO ?

You big meanies! You've scared him away.