Code of Conduct

Thread: best face scrub

Default best face scrub

hi everyone, i'm new here. love the site btw, but i was wondering if anyone could help me. i was thinking of purchasing a face scrub for myself as my face gets a bit flakey and i want to do something about it.

do anyone know what i should get to help heal it in the morning?

-michael
    If you work really, really hard, and you're kind... 'Amazing things will happen to you."

- Conan O'Brien.

Mad_Hatter

Default Re: best face scrub

Clinique for men face scrub is excellent IMO. Not for every morning, though.

thanks, i'll be looking into that now
    If you work really, really hard, and you're kind... 'Amazing things will happen to you."

- Conan O'Brien.

I'm a recent convert to improved face care..

http://www.menscience.com/

With their face wash my face is cleaner and healthier than it has ever been before.

It's kind of a shocking to me looking back that it took me until my early 30s to really start taking care of my face.

really? so this has worked well for u then? i just like to confirm it again as i will be trying this out from your recommedation

- Conan O'Brien.

I've been using the face wash and brush.

It has worked wonders for my skin, it's also very scent free so no complications with whatever I am wearing for the day.

They also offer a scrub which I haven't used yet and a 'face kit' which includes: wash, brush, lotion, and scrub.

I can't promise they will be great for you given the very specific nature of face chemistry but it is working wonders for me and they get very positive reviews by others elsewhere.

Look:
    http://www.menessentials.com/
    http://www.menscience.com/

I would also suggest that flakey might be better resolved by a kinder wash and a moisturizer than scrubbing them away, fix the cause not the effect.

sound advice, thank you very much

i'll be purchasing a Face Wash from the site

- Conan O'Brien.

Face scrubs are good but they won't stop you having dry flakey skin on your face.

To stop that use any aftershave balm (apply it everywhere e.g. on your forehead, not just where you've shaved).

My favourites at the moment are Rexona for Men and Nivea for Men Extra Sensitive, though the Gillette ones are also good if you don't mind their mundane scents.

For years I also used the excellent Mennen Afta (but I haven't seen it around for a while). The only aftershave splash I know of that stops flakey skin is the truly excellent Mennen Skin Bracer - the only after shave splash in the world that is nearly as good as a balm.
    Renato