Code of Conduct

Default NON-scented FACE cream/lotion ?

Hi all,

I have found SEVERAL store brands of NON-scented BODY LOTION...many which are free of DYES, LANOLIN(sp), fragrance, etc. However...finding a NON-scented CREAM or LOTION which can be used on the FACE is another story! I would appreciate any recommendations for a GOOD (and hopefully) IN-expensive FACE product. Thanks.

Regards,
    SixCats!

Default Re: NON-scented FACE cream/lotion ?

This one:
    http://www.visit4info.com/siteconten...5225140PIC.jpg

Works perfectly for the face too. Not greasy at all so no pore clogging. Completely fragrance free, easily absorbed. Always use this when Im out of Biotherm or Anthony and its almost as good as their high end stuff.

MMM

Hi MMM,

No kidding eh? One can use this product on the face eh? I'll have to look into this one. Thanks.

Regards,
    SixCats!

Check it out, very natural smelling and highly moisturizing - not greasy. Works for me anyway, but complexion is a very personal thing of course. Its glycerin based lotion and very soothing for dry skin, which Ive always had.

MMM

Shiseido has a great face lotion. It absorbs very well, leaving no shiny surface.

Trumper's Moisturizer is great on the face or body if you have dry skin. It has no scent at all. It's not real inexpensive, but a little bit goes a long way.

Rick

MJH

My standard face lotion is Shiseido, which is only lightly scented, but I've
    recently been using Nivea for Men Sensitive Lotion, which advertises as
    being "Fragrance-, Colorant-, Alcohol-free".
    http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...84&tab=0#0
    It's not entirely fragrance-free: it has a very light, neutral 'masking' scent.

Dermalogica uses no perfume, petroleum-based ingredients. dyes or lanolin. They are great but not cheap I'm afraid. I love their Intensive Moisture Balance.

Cordially,

Serge

Quote Originally Posted by beau_sillage
    Yes, Kiehl's are good too. I like their Ultra Facial Moisturizer a lot.

clinique dramatically different moisturizer is great. non scented, non greasy.

the mens version (exact same stuff) is called m lotion, but is available with a sunscreen (if you dont want greasy, this is perfect, because you can do two steps in one)

Quote Originally Posted by haydn
    clinique dramatically different moisturizer is great. *non scented, non greasy.

the mens version (exact same stuff) is called m lotion, but is available with a sunscreen (if you dont want greasy, this is perfect, because you can do two steps in one)
    I have dry skin and the M lotion is too thin and does nt last long. The only thin that is good from clinique is that stuff in the tub that is orange in color which is $30, too expensive. There are several products that I like but for now I am just using the sensitive skin cetaphil. I always use sensitive skin as I cannot stand fragrance on my face.

[quote author=ikkitosennomusha link=1120597076/0#11 date=1121626969
    I have dry skin and the M lotion is too thin and does nt last long. The only thin that is good from clinique is that stuff in the tub that is orange in color which is $30, too expensive.[/quote]

You must mean the Moisture Surge Extra. That one *is* excellent, but I need more oil most of the year. It does make your skin baby-butt smooth though. The Repairwear day and night creams are wonderful too, but they are even more expensive.

tobydear

I quite liked the turnaround lotion from the men's range (clinique). They don't make it anymore, though. Instead I've tried the turnaround lotion from the women's range and quite like it, too. For eyes I highly recommend clinique's moisture surge eye gel. Very light and not greasy.

All this for skins that are oily rather then dry.

Td

Check this stuff out:

Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...UY-PLST-0-SRCH

It is inexpensive, no scent, non-greasy. I've been using it for a couple years now.

Excellent stuff. Be sure to read the reviews. It uses the word "Cream" in it's name but the consistency is that of a lotion. In fact, one thing that annoys me about the product is that it's sold in a tube but if you turn the tube upside down, the "cream" will drip out. It is a LOTION.

Well,

I do have a huge fragrance allergy and Clinique is the only thing that my skin allows and it works GREAT.

In Europe Clinique is part of Luxury goods not like the states where it is more affordable bloody yankies LOL LOVE YOU .

laurent
    Invisible Power

Aveda puts out a line called "All Sensitive". Still botanical but no scent. I find it a relative bargain as well.
    "Ca sent les pieds!"