Thread: Black & White Pluko Pomade
Hi. I have been growing out my hair and I'm always looking for the best styling products. Right now I'm using the new Dirt by Jonathan Products, followed by Lanza Urban Styling Creme. It works pretty well, but I was hoping to find something even better that will provide a slightly stronger hold. My hair is quite long on top and is styled by pushing it up and back, almost creating a wall in the front.
I've read that the old-school, original Black & White Pluko pomade is supposed to be very good. Does anyone have any experience with this and/or any info as to any retail chains that may carry it in the U.S.?
1. Eau Noire Cologne by Christian Dior
2. Lumière Noire pour Homme by Maison Francis Kurkdjian
3. New Haarlem by Bond No. 9
4. Chergui by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido
5. Francois Charles by Rance 1795
6. Puro Intense by Nejma
7. Usiku by Jo Wood Organics
8. New York by Parfums de Nicolai
9. Dia For Men by Amouage
10. Silver Mountain Water by Creed
Check out my huge niche swap list at http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=239240