Code of Conduct

Default Need advice on Mugler Cologne shower gel...

Well, as you may know, I'm a Mugler Cologne fan. After all, this was the scent that got me interested in fragrances again.

However, despite all the glowing reviews on Basenotes and my love of Mugler Cologne, I still haven't tried the Mugler Cologne shower gel, even though I've used the Mugler Cologne soap, deo stick, and lotion in the past (and loved them all).

Should I give the Mugler Cologne shower gel a try, and why? How good is it? Does it lather well? Does it feel good?

Any input would be greatly appreciated, especially since I don't know of any online sources for it (only retail sources), and I don't want to be $30 poorer for something I don't like.
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Default Re: Need advice on Mugler Cologne shower gel...

I've tried the shower gels for all of my colognes (admittedly a small collection of 8 scents), and the Mugler Shower Gel is the best. I don't like using shower gels normally, prefer soaps, but Mugler Cologne shower gel is one I will buy again.

The lather is pretty thick and soft, and it does a good job of cleansing and adding scent to the skin. Really a great shower gel.

Sam 8)

The Mugler Shower gel is the best I've ever tried. bar none. Despite its price, I've bought two bottles. Its worth it. Using it feels very cleansing, deep, and therapeutic. Plus, a little goes a long way. It lathers very well, and is heavily scented. Top notch.

Totally agree.

If you like 'Cologne' there's no way you won't like the gel. One of the two gels I think are the best in the business (the other being Hanae Mori). Enjoy!

I finally got the Mugler Cologne shower gel at Nordstrom yesterday.

Wow, this has to be my new favorite shower gel. Even though I'm normally a bar soap guy, I think that this gel is absolutely fantastic.
    Celebrating 10 years on Basenotes - and smelling better than ever

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

I wholeheartedly concur on all the raves for this particular product. I love the extra zingy citrus in this one, makes for a great wake me up after long days and nights. A definite must buy for all Mugler Cologne owners.

Agreed.

Have it and LOVE it, also the soap is great too!

[blue]As noted before by other posters on Basenotes, the Mugler line is handled by the expert makers of women's beauty products, Clarins. One can, therefore, expect all the ancillary grooming products to be top notch.

scentemental[/blue]