EstŽe Lauder-owned beauty brand Clinique is presenting the first packaging revamp of its menās skincare line, Clinique Skin Supplies for Men, since it launched in 1984. Given that there have been no product innovations to join the range since 2002, the revamp figures as a major event that is expected to bolster the brand in the selective arena. A Clinique spokesperson tells Cosmeticnews.com that menās skincare ćcontributes significantly to the overall businessä, without revealing exact sales figures.

The 18-sku line features a modernized silver-gray packaging and introduces some five new products, depending on the market. These include a Liquid Face Wash in regular and extra strength, which replaces two bar-soap skus; Post Shave Soother Beard Control Formula to reduce the five oāclock shadow; and Maximum Hydrator that also functions as a line minimizer. To reinforce this revamp, Clinique has discontinued two scruffing-lotion skus in some markets.

The new Clinique Skin Supplies for Men range, priced from $10 to $26, will replace the existing range worldwide from March
great news!

i've been using a few of their mens products for quite some time now (facial scrub, eye gel, face lotion). i've always found the packaging to be a bit outdated. i'm very pleased to learn they're finally taking care of the guys after a huge turnaround in their ladies line over the last few years.