Code of Conduct

Default How to get hair to grow faster?

Hey guys+gals,

I recently had my hair cut short because i thought that a change would be nice. But i guess i was wrong. So is there a way to get my hair to grow faster?

Thanks
    Kenn

Default Re: How to get hair to grow faster?

Wait a minute . . . aren't you the one with the crew cut?? Gosh, can't we at least see a photo? Well, the best way I know to get hair to grow faster, is to massage your scalp, like crazy. Fifteen minutes, every evening. Feels great, cures headaches, and brings oils to the surface for a natural conditioning treatment. My father's side is completely bald. My hairdresser convinced me to start to massage my scalp, when I first began to lose hair. I was afraid to, because when I did, more hair would fall out. In the end, I think one of the reasons why I still HAVE hair, is because I massaged my head every night, just like Rosemarie told me. If this doesn't work, try castor oil. Joan Crawford used this to make her eyebrows grow. As anyone who remembers 'Mommie Dearest,' knows . . . Ms. Crawford had BIG BROWS. :

um there are pills that my hair stylist tried to sell me when i was growing my hair out long but i really dont think they work. only thing you depend on is good ole fashion time.

Why So Serious?
    Post Thanks / Like

ah man, i want to know how to let my hair grow slower, i mean i get a hair-cut every 2 weeks, it's unacceptable! :-/
    Current top 5:
    1. Puredistance M
    2. Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese
    3. Amouage Fate Man
    4. Creed Spice & Wood
    5. Bond 9 Harrods Oud

Uh....you could take PreNatal vitamins...LOL...that always seems to work for women. Also, once I tried using ManeNTail shampoo (originally for horses, now sold at most drug stores for human use also), believe it or not my hair grows like a weed on it. It can dry it out so use it every other day....but honey TAKE YOUR VITAMINS and get plenty of rest. Don't put your hair in a pony tail and don't wear it under a hat. I know some people that don't believe that but my BF has hair as long as mine (to my waist)...he started putting it a pony tail under a BB Cap for work and it started falling out and was covering the shower. I told him to stop it and voila...no more noticeable hairs falling out in the shower. Limit your hair products and stick to air dry. He has the most gorgeous head of hair (he's 100% Cherokee Indian) and he doesn't do a damn thing to it...drives me nuts!!

What you are looking for is MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). It is packaged mostly for joint health and collagen production.

You can purchase a bottle very cheap from just about any grocery store, in the vitamins section.

Take about 2000 - 3000mg daily (each pill is usually 1000mg ea. w/ reccomended dose of 2 pills daily).

Take those for a couple months at least.. keep taking them.

You will see a difference.

Post Thanks / Like

A celebrity hairstylist in LA asked me if I run a lot while she was cutting my hair after I had told her my hair grows with freakish speed and to go a little shorter than normal (I have chin length hair). I actually do run a lot as well as do other exercise . I asked her why she asked if I run she replied that a good exercise regimen promotes hair growth and hair health. NOW I'm not sure I but this but I dont know enough to disavow it either but I just thought itd be of interest. I wanted to ask her if the Nelson twins run a lot too and if Michael Bolton decided to start running backwards one day.

cheers,
    al

Post Thanks / Like

More probably its the other way around. At least if you lift weights and do strengthtraining. With the rising levels of testosterone in your body, that hormone actually can and often will cause hair loss.

Good cardio though I can imagine having positive effects on both complexion, hair and nails.
    /mmm

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyManMatt
    More probably its the other way around. At least if you lift weights and do strengthtraining. With the rising levels of testosterone in your body, that hormone actually can and often will cause hair loss.

Good cardio though I can imagine having positive effects on both complexion, hair and nails.
    /mmm
    8) This is why I lift AND do cardio. I really believe though, that the castor oil, helps. When I want more hair, I massage it into my scalp. When I want less hair, I stop using it. I am not one to argue with Joan Crawford.

Quote Originally Posted by anak View Post
    I wanted to ask her if the Nelson twins run a lot too and if Michael Bolton decided to start running backwards one day.

cheers,
    al
    That's funny!

You can look for different style rather than waiting for long hair.

mihailo

Washing your hair every day makes it grow faster!
    I would wear the extensions while waiting...
    Last edited by mihailo; 8th May 2013 at 12:10 AM.