Code of Conduct

Default Perfumebff.com is a total phony!

Hello guys, just trying to warn you about buying stuff from Perfumebff.com! I ordered Creed Aventus from them and they sent me a fake one! They were selling a 4oz bottle for $179.99...I wasn't entirely skeptical about it because of the fairly high price, although the original costs much more than that. I let them know about it and was able to return it...they sent me a return label, refunded the paid amount minus $10.99 (no idea why they charged me this amount) after I had returned the product.

Please beware of buying stuff from this website! They say they have the best prices on the internet, but if they're selling fake fragrances, then of course they're gonna have best prices (while making a good profit), lol.

Happy buying! Regards!

Default Re: Perfumebff.com is a total phony!

Thx for the warning as it's duly noted.
    "Thank GOD for the nose, for without it we would not be enjoying these beautiful created Scents" also Remember "Balance is everything and the key to appreciating "

Also noted.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

How did you know it was a fake?

Quote Originally Posted by Flatbush Ave View Post
    +1?
    Trust in The Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Dependent

Email them and ask if the $10.99 was a restocking fee. And if it was ask them why they're restocking a fake frag. But just out of curiosity why did you think it was fake? Creed recently changed the sprayers AGAIN. The new sprayers have a collar around the sprayer. (See page 49 of the aventus batch# thread)
    Last edited by Mitchapalooza; 21st February 2015 at 05:07 AM.

Answering for the OP - it smelled good!!!!! LOLOLOLOL Sorry- couldn't resist the layup!
    I smell marshmallows!
    Currently wearing: Dune by Christian Dior

Thanks for the heads up... But I'm quite certain that would not ever have been where I would turn for a bottle of Creed anything.

There are so many reliable places selling Aventus that you shouldn't need to go to eBay or some off the beaten path online stores. But I guess you now know that.
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Xerjoff - Nio
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
    4. The Different Company - De Bachmakov
    5. Dior - Homme Sport 2008
    6. Montale - Aoud Legacy
    7. Creed - Virgin Island Water
    8. by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    9. Creed - Original Cologne
    10. Clive Christian - 1872 for Men

Quote Originally Posted by dougczar View Post
    Thanks for the heads up... But I'm quite certain that would not ever have been where I would turn for a bottle of Creed anything.

There are so many reliable places selling Aventus that you shouldn't need to go to eBay or some off the beaten path online stores. But I guess you now know that.
    I tend to agree, if fragrancenet is selling it for $280, what would make you think you could get it from some little known website for $180 and not get burnt..?
    Trust in The Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

Quote Originally Posted by Stalkerboy View Post
    Hello guys, just trying to warn you about buying stuff from Perfumebff.com! I ordered Creed Aventus from them and they sent me a fake one! They were selling a 4oz bottle for $179.99...I wasn't entirely skeptical about it because of the fairly high price, although the original costs much more than that. I let them know about it and was able to return it...they sent me a return label, refunded the paid amount minus $10.99 (no idea why they charged me this amount) after I had returned the product.

Please beware of buying stuff from this website! They say they have the best prices on the internet, but if they're selling fake fragrances, then of course they're gonna have best prices (while making a good profit), lol.

Happy buying! Regards!
    Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up on this scam

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit13 View Post
    +1?
    +1 more to that.
    There have been several changes in the construction - tiny details that were known to be legit at some point of time, but have been changed by creed themselves now.
    My Current Favorites (no particular order)

Ormonde Jayne- Ormonde Man
    Creed- Jardin D'amalfi
    Xerjoff- Uden
    Tom Ford- Neroli Portofino
    Ormonde Jayne- Nawab of Oudh
    Ormonde Jayne- Black Gold
    Creed- Royal Oud
    Creed- Virgin Island Water
    Creed- Silver Mountain Water
    Byredo- Black Saffron
    Currently wearing: Bergamote 22 by Le Labo

Thanks
    Currently wearing: Invictus by Paco Rabanne

There were many signs of fakeness on the product. I had compared it with the reported fake ones online.
    First of all, the Aventus box came with a cardboard sheath surrounding it which had a Napoleon's Battle of Waterloo picture on it, lol!
    The box itself had a cheap, slightly stinky smell to it, probably from the black paint on it.
    The paper inside was that of Silver Mountain Water, lol.
    The bottle did not have the batch number printed on the bottom.
    Napoleon's hair was darker than the original (compared with the one of my tester bottle).
    There was "CPEED" engraved on the top of the sprayer. ��
    Finally, the juice had a cheap smell of alcohol and smoke.

I think that was proof enough! ��

DO NOT BUY FROM PERFUMEBFF.COM!!! I ordered a bottle of Christian Dior's Tendre Poison. The first bottle they sent arrived half-empty (the contents had leaked out). I contacted them and they promptly sent a replacement bottle. Before I received the second bottle, I inspected the first bottle and noticed that the spray mechanism's outside ring had crimps on it, and was silver in color (should have been gold to match the lettering on the bottle). The lettering on the bottle showed signs of wear, and the feeder tube inside the bottle was too long for the bottle.

I notified the company that I wanted a total refund for their counterfeit garbage. They issued me a return label so I could send the products back. Not a chance! I am reporting them to Christian Dior and the Attorney General's office in my state. I am also going to dispute the charges on my credit card.

Don't waste your money on this company's pathetic efforts to counterfeit great products!

Thumbs down Re: Perfumebff.com is a total phony!

Happy buying! Regards!

PERFUMEBFF.COM IS THE WORST!!

I brought I'dolé Armani from Perfumebff. com and when it got to me the bottle had leaked in the box and was empty, it had a fake label and the bottle was chipping paint from the top. I called the company and it went straight to voice mail. I emailed the company and told them to refund my money.... He told me to relax and send it back. I said I am not paying to ship it back!! There is also a 20% restock fee... the company is a SCAM!!!!

Please be weary of this company. They have a terrible return policy. This is my experience with this company:

I purchased a product from this company based on the picture they had on their website. When I received their product, I noticed it was not the same product as they advertised (they are using an old picture of the product, but sent a newer version that I did not want). I contacted the company and asked for a refund. Their response was to send the product back to them and they provided an address. I informed them that their return policy states that they would pay for the return if it was their fault. They sent me the wrong product based on the picture they show, so it's their mistake (sent message on 04/30/15). Their response was that I would receive a return label within 24 hours (did not happen). They finally sent a return label two days later at 6:18 p.m. (well after all the post offices in my city are closed). They send the return label with an expiration and I cannot print it on Monday when the post offices are open again. They do not disclose the expiration label in their return policy. Seems it's just a scheme to discourage customers from return a product.

I have no idea why people are still buying from this website.

Guys, STAY AWAY FROM perfumebff.com!! IT IS A TOTAL PHONY AND IS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE!!

I have no idea why people are still buying from this website.

Guys, STAY AWAY FROM perfumebff.com!! IT IS A TOTAL PHONY AND IS NOT WORTH THE HASSLE!!
    Im guessing its people who are not aware of this website and prior complaints who find this thread after they have been scammed. If you notice, most of the people complaining only have 1 post