Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Dependent

Default Re: Buying on eBay - Spotting a Creed Fake

Quote Originally Posted by Hoos View Post
    If you do a search of the forums for "spotting" or "fake", you'll find an excellent article posted by one of the members on how to spot a Creed fake with photos and great advice. Some of which may only be possible once the bottle is in your hands.

Best rule of thumb: if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

i read that post about fakes. i try to sift out all the creed threads and absolutely love reading ppl's take on creed. I searched "creed fake" and the thread was one of the top ones. im glad i actually did all this reading up, cant imagine getting conned, coz ive not owned a bottle myself, and it would be quite devastating to find out, if i ever do, that my first was a fake.

Default Re: Post eBay Fragrance Seller Feedback here!

I ordered a giftbox set of Un Jardin en Méditerranée from http://stores.ebay.com/Perfume-To-Go AKA allshewants.

the box arrived with the seal broken and the juice was *obviously* cut with a lot of alcohol. I compared it to a tester I had from Sephora, and it was so painfully obvious.

I filed a complaint w/ PayPal. Hopefully I'll get my $69 back. I was surprised because people seem to have positive things to say about this seller.

Thanks for the post. That seller has lots of listings and I have been tempted on a couple. Now I'll pass.

I brought two Chanel PM samples from perfumestationus and had a good buying experience.

Anybody ever deal with france-moon on Ebay?

I bought a bottle of Armani Code for women from him/her, and while the scent is lovely and was wrapped rather tightly in cellophane, the top is loose and seems too boxy and cheap to be Armani, and the shape of the bottle, while long and slim like the original, has a different shape.

Anyone else notice these types of things from france-moon?

I bought tree bottles from Finestfragrances, everything went ok and they were all genuine

I suggest you avoid eBay seller musclecarspegsells

Late last November I won an auction for a Chanel parfum set with two nearly full bottles and one that was still sealed. I knew I was taking a risk because Chanels are so often faked on eBay but the seller had 2,000+ positive feedbacks so I risked the purchase. Later I looked more carefully at her feedback and saw she received a nice positive remark from a seller named Lady_Drake. Lady_Drake sold musclecarspegsells the exact same set, (same wrapping paper, same bonus of scent strips, same marks on the box, etc.) excect two of the bottles weren't nearly as full. When they arrived, I sniffed from the two open bottles (one was still sealed) and gagged. I contacted Peg and told her it didn't smell right, sent it back at my expense, and was reimbursed for the cost of the item without the shipping fee. I left no feedback at all since I got back most of my monney. Now I wish I had.

I pretty much forgot about it until today when I read a post on MUA from someone who experienced almost exactly the same thing recently. After contacting her, it turned out to be another incident with musclecarspegsells. She'd purchased a Chanel parfum set from her too, then later discovered Peg bought the set previously and it contained one empty bottle and two full bottles when she bought it. The MUAer was supposed to receive three full bottles somehow and when it arrived, the bottle that was once empty had leaked because the stopper didn't fit properly. Heaven only knows what it had been refilled with before it leaked.

The MUAer and I both bought Chanel parfum sets from Peg but they were for different scents so it would seem this is becoming a habit.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 14th May 2009 at 12:09 AM.

Yes, musclecarspegsells also sells fake Creeds (huge surprise there). I almost bought MI from her twice but just knew something wasn't right. Sure enough, they are fake. It has been preached on here several times....DO NOT BUY CREED ON EBAY!!!

There are some exceptions, as I have had good experiences with some honest sellers. But I have bought 3 fake Creeds on there before I finally decided to stay away. Two of them refunded my money with no hassles. The other one (Magneto78) had better hope I don't ever take a trip up to Springfield, Mass. I will get my $70 one way or the other. I find it low to sell anything fake but this guy took the cake. He stalled and stalled. He told me that due to Creed's natual and fresh ingredients, each bottle smells a little different. It wasn't until I saw Echo777's brilliant post on here about fake Creeds that I realized it was for sure fake. I emailed him several times until he finally agreed to refund my money after I returned it to him at my expense. I returned it and never heard from him again, and of course he didn't refund my money. Ebay didn't do anything. Unfortunately, I wasted 2 weeks with ebay while my deadline with Paypal expired. A $70 lesson well learned.
    Last edited by brrrry; 15th May 2009 at 01:56 AM. Reason: mispelled word

Quote Originally Posted by brrrry View Post
    Yes, musclecarspegsells also sells fake Creeds (huge surprise there). I almost bought MI from her twice but just knew something wasn't right. Sure enough, they are fake. It has been preached on here several times....DO NOT BUY CREED ON EBAY!!!

There are some exceptions, as I have had good experiences with some honest sellers. But I have bought 3 fake Creeds on there before I finally decided to stay away. Two of them refunded my money with no hassles. The other one (Magneto78) had better hope I don't ever take a trip up to Springfield, Mass. I will get my $70 one way or the other. I find it low to sell anything fake but this guy took the cake. He stalled and stalled. He told me that due to Creed's natual and fresh ingredients, each bottle smells a little different. It wasn't until I saw Echo777's brilliant post on here about fake Creeds that I realized it was for sure fake. I emailed him several times until he finally agreed to refund my money after I returned it to him at my expense. I returned it and never heard from him again, and of course he didn't refund my money. Ebay didn't do anything. Unfortunately, I wasted 2 weeks with ebay while my deadline with Paypal expired. A $70 lesson well learned.
    Did you fund your paypal with a CC? You should talk to your CC company for a refund and let your CC company get the money back from Paypal. If you were in UK I'll suggest that you take Paypal to the Small Claims Court.

Quote Originally Posted by socalwoman View Post
    I suggest you avoid eBay seller musclecarspegsells

Late last November I won an auction for a Chanel parfum set with two nearly full bottles and one that was still sealed. I knew I was taking a risk because Chanels are so often faked on eBay but the seller had 2,000+ positive feedbacks so I risked the purchase. Later I looked more carefully at her feedback and saw she received a nice positive remark from a seller named Lady_Drake. Lady_Drake sold musclecarspegsells the exact same set, (same wrapping paper, same bonus of scent strips, same marks on the box, etc.) excect two of the bottles weren't nearly as full. When they arrived, I sniffed from the two open bottles (one was still sealed) and gagged. I contacted Peg and told her it didn't smell right, sent it back at my expense, and was reimbursed for the cost of the item without the shipping fee. I left no feedback at all since I got back most of my monney. Now I wish I had.

I pretty much forgot about it until today when I read a post on MUA from someone who experienced almost exactly the same thing recently. After contacting her, it turned out to be another incident with musclecarspegsells. She'd purchased a Chanel parfum set from her too, then later discovered Peg bought the set previously and it contained one empty bottle and two full bottles when she bought it. The MUAer was supposed to receive three full bottles somehow and when it arrived, the bottle that was once empty had leaked because the stopper didn't fit properly. Heaven only knows what it had been refilled with before it leaked.

The MUAer and I both bought Chanel parfum sets from Peg but they were for different scents so it would seem this is becoming a habit.
    I'd been wondering for a long time (for the past six months) why izar* seems to have an unlimited supply of hard to find / in great demand vintage perfumes for sell. Now I understand. Thanks for ringing the alarm bell.

Not sure whether I should bump this old thread or make a new one, but I'm wondering whether anyone can comment on the legitimacy of the following sellers:

secondskin2
    strawberrynet_online
    big-alex69
    buenoygeneroso

Quote Originally Posted by sburton84 View Post
    Not sure whether I should bump this old thread or make a new one, but I'm wondering whether anyone can comment on the legitimacy of the following sellers:

secondskin2
    strawberrynet_online
    big-alex69
    buenoygeneroso
    I only have bought from StrawberryNet. Their pricing is though a bit higher, but it comes with free shipping and the box is always sealed.

strawberrynet_online is the ebay front for the legitimate online retailer StrawberryNet.com. I've not purchased from them before but they are well liked here, though admittedly not the cheapest place.

Basenotes Institution

Has anyone bought from perfumedepot.123 ?
    The store sells a lot of Guerlain parfum extrait and he/she is a power seller with good feedback - I am just wondering. I'm tempted because the prices look good but I'm wary of ebay . I have heard so many horror stories..............
    I want to check here before I try anything on ebay .
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mysticknot View Post
    Has anyone bought from perfumedepot.123 ?
    The store sells a lot of Guerlain parfum extrait and he/she is a power seller with good feedback - I am just wondering. I'm tempted because the prices look good but I'm wary of ebay . I have heard so many horror stories..............
    I want to check here before I try anything on ebay .

Buy with confidence. perfumedepot.123 is legit. I have bought several times without any issues.
    Offsite Sales - Updated June7th

Vintage Dia, Vetiver Dry, Angel parfum, Opium parfum for Sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/215962

Basenotes Institution

Thanks for that- he did seems legit- answered my questions right away.

Anybody ever deal with france-moon on Ebay?

I bought a bottle of Armani Code for women from him/her, and while the scent is lovely and was wrapped rather tightly in cellophane, the top is loose and seems too boxy and cheap to be Armani, and the shape of the bottle, while long and slim like the original, has a different shape.

Anyone else notice these types of things from france-moon?
    I just got a bottle of EXTREMELY FAKE Chanel No 5 from this seller. I put a bid in on a whim (less than $30 US) without checking her out first....all she sells are top counterfeits....(HEAD SMACK)

The packaging is pretty good for a counterfeit, except that the cap is plastic, not glass. The juice smells like Dial soap, not like Chanel.

The seller claims absolute easy refunds, which is probably how she keeps her ratings high. Lesson learned, here.

PS: As soon as I contacted france-moon, she refunded me and claimed that she had another complaint about Chanel and that she "clearly got swindled by a new supplier." She refunded immediately and still hasn't sent an address for me to return the item to. Fast contact and shipping and very polite, just obviously fake juice. (Although, I must say, very well packaged and probably fools most people) Not for sensitive noses like Basenoters, but I bet most of her customers are quite pleased. Those who own the copyrights? Less so.
    Last edited by YouCanCallMeMo; 26th June 2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: new info

Quote Originally Posted by Mudassir View Post
    Buy with confidence. perfumedepot.123 is legit. I have bought several times without any issues.
    And the communication is quick and easy, too.
    It's lovely to deal with them, again and again.

Basenotes Institution

I bought Opium EDT from ahshanI85 . Stay away - it's fake - he's got good feedback I think because noone checks the juice before leaving feedback.
    Last edited by Mimi Gardenia; 19th August 2009 at 10:00 PM.

Anyone deal with perfumein2u? They seem legit with almost 19,000 sales and 99.2% positive feedback. It'd just be nice to hear if anyone on here has ever had a buying experience with them.

After checking Toolhaus I read something about recieving fakes.. but 4 of the reviews are from the same person.. and they claim to be "an expert in perfumes"

Most of the huge traffickers in fakes DO have excellent feedback...they send the stuff out fast and cheap and, in my experience (data point of 1) give fast refunds to those who complain about the counterfeits...(see my post a few above for further details)

I am suspicious of anyone who appears to "power sell" a massive amount of inventory of popular designer frags...
    Last edited by YouCanCallMeMo; 30th August 2009 at 07:10 PM.
    Do you think "Old Lady Perfume" is a compliment? Join the Scent of an Old Woman Social Group and chat in-depth about vintage and classic fragrances!

*~~________________________________________~~*

Quote Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
    Anyone deal with perfumein2u? They seem legit with almost 19,000 sales and 99.2% positive feedback. It'd just be nice to hear if anyone on here has ever had a buying experience with them.

After checking Toolhaus I read something about recieving fakes.. but 4 of the reviews are from the same person.. and they claim to be "an expert in perfumes"
    I would consider using a different eBay store than perfumein2u, from just my experience.

There were some issues with the juice smelling off and also another bottle that was VERY off ( somewhat spoiled). A third bottle was downright spoiled
    Last edited by Surfacing; 30th August 2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: add info

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    I would consider using a different eBay store than perfumein2u, from just my experience.

There were some issues with the juice smelling off and also another bottle that was VERY off ( somewhat spoiled). A third bottle was downright spoiled
    Thanks I figured they were too good to be true

No problem. But to just to clarify, I have bought a couple of bottles in the past that were fine, but still... I don't like the "hit or miss" aspect of getting spoiled fragrance. Its just such a worry and concern. I also had to cover the return shipping ( and the initial shipping charges) of the bad fragrances I bought.

eBay seller oxymel66 sells counterfeit Chanel No. 19. The box and bottle look completely authentic, but the juice is fake. It isn't even the right color for No. 19, it's a weird peach rose color.
    Rare, vintage, and niche off-site sales.
    AbdesSalaam Attar, Naomi Goodsir, Nasomatto, Chanel Les Exclusifs, Profumi del Forte, L'Atelier de Givenchy, Mona di Orio, Kurkdjian, Slumberhouse, by Kilian, and Oliver & Co. splits.
    New atomizer and decanting supplies for sale.
    For me a work of fiction exists only insofar as it affords me what I shall bluntly call aesthetic bliss, that is a sense of being somehow, somewhere, connected with other states of being where art (curiosity, tenderness, kindness, ecstasy) is the norm. - Vladimir Nabokov

AromiErotici

I guess I'm fortunate so far. I don't use a wide variety of sellers....only a few that have sold me good to go juice in the past.

lemanlot, bhperfume and vintageperfume to name 3 that have always sent me quality items.

Quote Originally Posted by sburton84 View Post

secondskin2
    strawberrynet_online
    big-alex69
    buenoygeneroso

Anyone have any feedback for this guy? He has sold some Nasomattos recently, I am thinking about getting some Nasomattos, SL, and Frapin if he is known to have good frags. Anyone know?

Default Trusted eBay Sellers

I was currently looking online for Creed's Bois du Portugal. I saw an ebay seller perfumewiz has a couple of bottles for sale. Has anyone had any experience with this seller? I have already search these forums and have not come up with any feedback on perfumewiz. Thanks for your help.

Thumbs up Re: Trusted eBay Sellers

FYI=If you are new to EBay, you can check the seller's reputation and past history by clicking on the number after their name. ( In this case, 975, which means they have 975 transactions )
    I see that the buyers are saying this seller is honest and delivers what is described. You can read the buyer's comments and decide yourself. I would say this is a good place to find what you're looking for.
    Here's 2 of the comments. This seller has a great positive rating!

"Very happy. Delivery prompt, product exactly what I wanted.Buyericklesf ( 2 ) Nov-04-09 18:48

EAU DE SISLEY 1 EDT 3.3oz SPR (#110441830918) US $85.00 View Item

Positive feedback rating Genuine authentic product. Helpful customer service, uk delivery slightly slow Buyer:amanda5603 ( 38 [Feedback score is 10 to 49] )
    Nov-04-09 14:09
    EAU DE SISLEY 2 EDT 3.3oz SPR (#110441836579)
    ================================================== ==
    This is EBay's offical rating of this seller- also superlative!

perfumewiz ( 975 [Feedback score is 500 to 999] ) [eBay Store]
    Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 99.4%
    [How is Feedback Percentage calculated?]

This member is a Top-rated seller
    Consistently receives highest buyers' ratings
    Ships items quickly
    Earns a track record of excellent service

Anyone have any experience with Persolfan? He's based in Singapore.

I received a bottle of Creed Green Valley from him, no way was it genuine. I sent it back and, guess what, no refund. Serves me right, I suppose!

I just wondered if anyone alse has any experience buying from him?

Quote Originally Posted by Propaganda13 View Post
    http://stores.ebay.com/Perfume-To-Go AKA allshewants
    Shipped fast, good packaging. No problems with the transaction.
    Tester and retail were clearly labeled in ads. Creed had arabic writing.
    wait..... are they supposed to have arabic writing?

Quote Originally Posted by Pappy View Post
    wait..... are they supposed to have arabic writing?
    Might depend on which market they are aimed at? I have some Guerlain packages with arabic writing on them, and they are absolutely 100% genuine. Grey market, I suppose.

I have had multiple good experiences with: meidy; beautyexchange; fragrancenet; perfumedepot; sistersaraproductions; perfumefactory; myperfumesusa;

I'm thinking about scooping up a 4.0 SMW from "allshewants" off of ebay. So far everyone says she/he is legit except for one GIT case....

but GIT is crazy faked

Has anyone purchased from internationalperfume or parfumetics?

Quote Originally Posted by granola357 View Post
    Has anyone purchased from internationalperfume or parfumetics?
    I have purchased once from internationalperfume . They were fine, although to me the shipping price was high ( $19.99). I was about to make another purchase with them, but I just keep wondering :

a) How old the stock it

b) how well it is stored

c) where did they get it from ? ( they seem okay to me, compared to other eBay sellers. So this last one is not that big of a worry)

I'm really getting paranoid about receiving spoiled fragrance. I am wondering if spending the extra $22 will be better for me.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

I resently had good experience with perfumes2u4u. The juice is real.

Smile Re: Post eBay Fragrance Seller Feedback here!

http://stores.ebay.com/Sophisticated...of-New-England

I DON'T REMEMBER HOW THEY SPELL THEIR EBAY NAME, BUT THAT'S THE LINK

PROS:
    They are one of only 3 sellers I know that use a ebay-endorsed supplier, and are licensed to sell what they sell. This doesn't really seem like a big deal to some, but I've been collecting for about 21 years now, and trust me, when you buy something real cheap from someone that got it from "the back of a truck" or thru middle-men, you get something that ( in the slim chance it is real) is not stored properly and has gone bad, has been in so many storage places and trunks of cars, that it is not in good shape, I've bought stuff and the box is completely destroyed, and the seller acts like i'm speaking an alien language when i explain that i have a museum of sorts in my home of high-end and hard to find perfumes, i display the boxes as well, sometimes the boxes are very elaborate designs...

They have over 18,000 items (Not in their ebay store, but the ebay store has a link to the "warehouse", and you email them, Instant message them or ebay message them, and they'll make a listing while your talking to them. I've actually bought alot of things from them direct so I could save some money with the ebay fees and paypal and whatnot, they charge a little more.

They have an ebay guide called fake perfume on ebay, and it is a good read, I'm actually going to write diane, the owner i guess, and give her some more tips, as a collector for about 21 years, I know all the tricks, every bottle I've bought from them has been perfect in every way.

CONS:
    With so many items in inventory, you would think they'd have a website, diane, the lady i spoke with, said she's about my age (50's) and if she knew how to do it, she would..... I wish she did too...

Their prices aren't as cheap as other ebay sellers, which isn't really a con for me, but i know it will be for some, but what you have to understand is if there is a bottle of creed for 25 bucks, it HAS to be fake, the big stores don't make a killing on each bottle, it's volume that makes them money, I was live-chatting with a guy named charles (i think) on their store, and he was saying how annoying it is to see the new ed hardy perfume selling for so cheap, when he knows the price ed hardy charges their licensed sellers, it is impossible for them to sell at that price, so the fakes are getting better, or the people just can't tell the difference....

MY ADVICE : STAY AWAY FROM FOREIGN (LIKE CHINA) EBAY STORES, BUY FROM LICENSED SELLERS !

Quote Originally Posted by granola357 View Post
    has anyone purchased from internationalperfume or parfumetics?
    i would check them out on toolhaus.org before buying,

Default Trusted Ebay or anywhere else.

Hi,

I dont know if this has been done before, or if its "unethical", but is there a list of trusted wholesalers at Ebay or some other place ? I mean, there is like 100 bucks to save over Ebay with the countless sellers of fx. Creed fragrances.

If this sounds like a great idea then post if you have any great experiences or know someone personally. I guideline could be to list a few brands that the person is selling, and what you bought. Delivery time etc.

Of course, common sense still applies, so just because someone says that a seller with 1 feedback is a trustworthy guy, always be sceptical.

Point Blank

Default Re: Trusted Ebay or anywhere else.

I would not buy Creeds over Ebay. First of all, my impression is that most frauds are done with Creeds - search the forums here and you'll probably find a lot of threads about fake Creeds. Second, the Creed fragrances in particular seem to be very sensitive to age and storing conditions, so you really want to make sure you get a Creed from a new batch, which is more likely if you buy from a store with high turnover, because an old Creed may simply smell different/bad.

Personally, I'd only get Creeds either from the department store or from Creed's website. I'm sorry I can't help you with any particular ebayer that you can trust.
    Last edited by Point Blank; 13th August 2010 at 02:52 PM.

Has anybody bought from/ knows German Ebay seller Velvetkitty-XXL? Selling exclusively vintage Chanels, Lanvins, very rare and valuable things, pretty cheap. Wondering if they are legit.

Quote Originally Posted by vintage*red View Post
    I have had multiple good experiences with: meidy; beautyexchange; fragrancenet; perfumedepot; sistersaraproductions; perfumefactory; myperfumesusa;
    I'm about to buy from perfumefactory on ebay... But I'm slightly nervous since I think I just got ripped off at a shady store here in South Florida. Were they authentic?

thanks!

onthefritz, if it helps , I did buy once from perfumefactory, it was for a friend and it was genuine, no problems there.
    chown -R us ./base

It does help. Thanks Leukothea!

Default Anyone ordered from ebay seller vintageperfume2010?

The title says it all. I'm planning to buy some perfume from vintageperfume2010 so maybe you guys know is it legit?

Thank you!

Original Fragrance on eBay is a SCAM

Be careful purchasing any fragrances or colognes from Original Fragrance on eBay.

http://stores.ebay.com/Original-Fragrance-Superstore

They sell fake / counterfeit perfumes and colognes. I purchased from them recently and it was obvious from the packaging and the smell that the perfume was a fake. They do not respond to emails when contacted about it.

Be careful and avoid.

They also sell under the website http://www.maxperfumez.com

Default Re: Creedirect

The criminals making these fakes and the distributors need to be prosecuted.
    Last edited by theoriginalfelicity; 15th March 2011 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Posted in wrong spot

Default Possible Fake Coriandre

I'm happy to have found this thread, I've been dying inside since Revlon discontinued their Ultima II line not for the cosmetics but for the Ultima II Sheer Scent, I and those who loved it were loyal and at $40 a bottle it was a steal. There is nothing like it, some say Fahrenheit for men is similar and I do detect a slight hint of some of the same top notes but it doesn't come close enough for me. Now I'm sick, it is selling on Ebay for $275, I just missed an auction that went for $63 but I'm just not that lucky. Anyway the lotion has been on Ebay listed by tymetomakeup. I asked him if his bottle was fresh and not runny and he never responded but instead canceled my bid and blocked me from bidding. I wont be using him again not just because he blocked me I assure you.

Today I received an order from scentedmonkey, I ordered Coriandre, Paradox Green for Women and fcuk from French Connection. The Paradox didn't come instead there was a bottle of Blue Sugar for Men, I sent a message and was told they would send a return shipping label to me, unfortunately there was no apology just the excuse "we ship 1000's of bottle every day", I asked when I could expect to receive the one I ordered and I haven't heard back yet. I'm a stickler for good customer service and when there is none I don't return. The French Connection was a small sample vial and I don't have any complaints about it but I'm concerned about the Coriandre. I've never worn it before, it was suggested to me based on my fondness for the UII mentioned above. I'm worried this might be a knock off, not that the smell is bad because I like it, it reminds me of Aromatics Elixir but it doesn't last very long and all the pics of bottles and boxes I've been able to find have some slight variations from this one and it wasn't wrapped. If anyone knows what to look for I'd appreciate the help. As for ScentedMonkey I'll post updates to how the transaction ends.

**Just about to post this and the UPS man turns up with my order from fragrancenet which as expected despite being ordered via their Ebay store is exactly as it should be.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

@theoriginalfelicity,

Coriandre is an old favorite of mine that was reformulated (badly, I think) a few years back. It is not an expensive fragrance so I doubt it has been counterfeited, but the older version is better by far. If you can find one of the cylindrical 1.1 oz spray bottles, you will likely have one of the older formulation bottles.

It is indeed a long lasting fragrance.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

I just looked at the Coriandre photo on Scentedmonkey-- that is definitely the new formulation.

Default Re: Anyone ordered from ebay seller vintageperfume2010?

I've ordered from them twice without any problem. Seller was very communicative and sent pictures of the item showing the batch code when requested.

Blog Entries

Keep in mind that eBay takes fraud very seriously. Also if you paid by PayPal you have quite a bit of leverage. If you do not get satisfaction from the seller, that's not the end of things. You go next to eBay Central for Buyers and also to PayPal.
    "Classics aren't classics because they seem old but because they seem always new". Tania Sanchez

Anybody buy from Perfume-cali?

I've bought from Perfume-cali a couple of times. Maybe not the cheapest seller but authentic items (discontinued fragrances) and good customer service.

Default Crazy creed deals on ebay!!

This dood doesn't know what these things are worth

http://shop.ebay.com/gameorigin/m.ht....c0.m270.l1313

Default Re: Crazy creed deals on ebay!!

It's that, or "you get what you pay for".

He says he got them from a liquidation of a retail store. Strange thing is he's charging proper prices for the designer colognes like MJ bang, but for some reason he seriously mispriced the creeds. unless it's all fake of course, but seems legit. For example, notice that his prior sales history doesn't include fragrance.

Blog Entries

I really do have to wonder if these are legit?