Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Athens, Greece

Default Re: Athens, Greece

Annick Goutal, Diptyque, Guerlain, Tom Ford Private Blend line @ Attica, been there today.
    Does anybody know where I can find Caron in Athens?

Athens is a farce. Don't hold your breath on finding most of the lines mentioned.

You will find plenty of the lines Attica..Beautyshop..Hondos and some shops in Kiffiissia...Kolonaki and Glyfada for exclusive lines..I got MOLECULES #1 in Glyfada.....was much wanting it..

Hey guys anyone seen a bottle of Gucci Envy for men anywhere in Athens?I've been searching a lot but couldn't find any.If you know a store still has it please let me know!

Gucci Envy has been discontinued, so you won't find it at any retailer.

And if you do find it you should buy all the bottles and put them up on e-bay. Very hard to find!
    Now blogging about Christos for Men by Christopher Chronis http://wp.me/13WRd

Vintage Jacomo Eau Cendree available for sale

Quote Originally Posted by cpk View Post
    And if you do find it you should buy all the bottles and put them up on e-bay. Very hard to find!
    Yeah thats true.I have even managed to get D&G By Man to my hands but i am not that lucky with this one.I guess i will have to buy it from the internet.

Hello Carlita,
    Could you please tell me exactly the name and the address where you bought the Molecule 1 at Glifada?
    Thanks a lot

Sorry..I do not know address as I do not live in Glyfada..was just passing thru with a friend..it was at LIZZY Boutique...

Sorry for boderng, but could you remember at least was it in the main street,. where tram passes by and where you can find most of the shops? Or if you can remember some famous brand store which is near, since I do not now well Glyfada?

Someone can confirm that Body and Soul is still open? I somehow found misunderstanding in the information. Thnaks

Will be in Athens in the summer. Are there any new fragrance places I should visit?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Will be in Athens in the summer. Are there any new fragrance places I should visit?
    http://www.rosinaperfumery.com/
    Your Perfume Guide (all about city shopping guides and list of parfums by dominating note)

Good suggestion Dariushka!

Along with many great houses you can access through the link above, there are other treasures too!

Kat and Stella have beautiful silk ties from Lamia that are in boxes with the silk pattern being on the closing side of box (so you don't have to open every box at home) , unique scarves and exquisite little gifts.

They still have the little bottles that they fill with a perfume to wear around your neck.......which I collect when I go there.

Kat and Stella are charming, and nothing is too much trouble for them......you can test for hours and they know their fragrances!
    Always keep Ithaca on your mind. Cavafy

Quote Originally Posted by Dariushka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea Roses View Post
    Good suggestion Dariushka!

Along with many great houses you can access through the link above, there are other treasures too!

Kat and Stella have beautiful silk ties from Lamia that are in boxes with the silk pattern being on the closing side of box (so you don't have to open every box at home) , unique scarves and exquisite little gifts.

They still have the little bottles that they fill with a perfume to wear around your neck.......which I collect when I go there.

Kat and Stella are charming, and nothing is too much trouble for them......you can test for hours and they know their fragrances!
    Thank you both very much for your suggestions. It's greatly appreciated
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals on Basenotes don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.