Code of Conduct

Default Skins in Amsterdam, Holland

Great shop...
    Skins.nl, also online shop.
    Brands vary from Diptyque to AdP, Goutal, Creed.

Default Re: Skins in Amsterdam, Holland

Agreed. Good service!

Are the Creed products from skins.nl original? I want to buy some creed and I have seen that the price is good. Comparing to essenza-nobile.de the price on skins.nl is 10% lower..

So.. are the creed products from skins.nl original? Did anyone buy?
    thx,

Skins is highly reliable. They have boutiques in several major warehouse chains.
    Last edited by AuxiliaryExit; 5th August 2014 at 08:30 PM.

Basenotes Plus

They appear competitive on the ones that I looked at.
    Directory contribution link:-
    http://www.basenotes.net/contribute.php

Quote Originally Posted by lpp View Post
    They appear competitive on the ones that I looked at.
    They seem to be very competive with their Frederic Malle's & Maison Francis Kurkdjian's also. I haven't shopped here yet but I intend too.

Does this company ship to the US with no issues?
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Does this company ship to the US with no issues?
    From what I understand they ship free for over 250 euros. They are a quality outfit and they have a 21 per cent VAT. I noticed competitive prices and a 2 per cent discount from the norm(French and German online stores). The drawback could be their sample offerings but I'm not quite sure. I think LPP may have some history with them. Perhaps she could chime in and enlighten us. I do like to navigate on their website it looks very user friendly with a English translation option. I will know more first hand myself next month all being well.

Quote Originally Posted by TNBLUEMIKE View Post
    From what I understand they ship free for over 250 euros. They are a quality outfit and they have a 21 per cent VAT. I noticed competitive prices and a 2 per cent discount from the norm(French and German online stores). The drawback could be their sample offerings but I'm not quite sure. I think LPP may have some history with them. Perhaps she could chime in and enlighten us. I do like to navigate on their website it looks very user friendly with a English translation option. I will know more first hand myself next month all being well.
    I will look into this further. What's most important to me are their offerings and what I can't get readily in the US. If it's on par with FIF or Jovoy then I can seriously see myself making purchases there. Thanks for the info.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    I will look into this further. What's most important to me are their offerings and what I can't get readily in the US. If it's on par with FIF or Jovoy then I can seriously see myself making purchases there. Thanks for the info.
    I hope it's another avenue we can explore further with great success. It doesn't hurt to have some options to play with if they are actually on par with Premier, EN, FIF, etc.