Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Jakarta, Indonesia

Quote Originally Posted by lordjohnknows View Post
    Hello guys I just recently came back to my beloved and chaotic homeland and wondering if there is any local store here in Jakarta that has extensive collections of Creed and Amouage brand for sale?
    No Amouage here, but you can buy Creed from Sogo Plaza Indonesia at the very back end of the store.

Jakarta is a great big modern metropolis and there are more malls than the entire city's population need. There are so many attractions which includes huge shopping malls. And Yes, North Jakarta has several good shopping centers for consumer needs.

just updating about the brands availability in Jakarta as now.

Annick Goutal: since it is not carried anymore by the distributor but you can still get Goutal on some online shops on Tokopedia and offline stores such as B18 at Pondok Indah Mall, and at some Matahari Department Store. The one at B18 is priced pretty similar with Goutal sold in Europe for around 80-120 euro/100ml. And the vintage ones with the old packaging that once were sold are now being heavily discounted by Matahari Dept. Store. Just got Eau d'Hadrien (50ml) and Vetiver (100ml) for around Rp 250,000 or around 15 Euro each.

Comme des Garcons is only available at Glow Plaza Indonesia. You should ask the SA about some older discontinued one, sometimes they still have the Red Series.

Chanel Les Exclusifs buy only at the Chanel boutique, but they don't carry Bois des Iles and Cuir de Russie, sadly. And they are all only available in 75ml.

Dior Privee buy only at Galleries Lafayette at Pacific Place. They carry almost everything available (except Mitzah, Vetiver, Eau Noire)

Parfums des Rosines at GLOW, lots of variants, but am not a fan of the brand.

Ajmal, also at GLOW, so pricey.

Creed, the authentic counter is only at GLOW but since the brand is so popular here (especially Aventus, GIT, VIW, and SMW), pretty much only few variants are available. Buy you can check tokopedia and some other offline stores to get your reasonably-priced Creed.

Acqua di Parma, there are several stores around the city since the Oud and the Blu Mediterraneo series are quite popular here. But rarely online stores are carrying the brand since the distributor is pretty tight about distributing the brand here. Sometimes you can find it online buy with similar price or even higher, so better buy it directly at their counter in Central Dept. Store, Metro, or GLOW.

Serge Lutens, also available in several stores in Jakarta like AdP, since both have the same distributor. They are mostly located side by side. And it's great here the Lutens export line are very often discounted. Like everyday you buy 2 Lutens and get 1 free, but like once a month they will have a promo buy one get one, means 100 Euro you will get 2 Lutens! That's when I stock my beloved Lutens.

M. Micallef, available at several department stores. Quite pricey around 200 Euro but they also sometimes have the Buy One Get One promo.

Bond no. 9, very popular here since lots of celebrities are often showing off their collection of Bond No. 9. You can buy it at Sephora for ridiculous price which is around 350 - 500 USD/100ml!!! But they also sometimes discounts the price for 50% off of some variants or all, usually at GLOW or Galeries Lafayette. They are widely available around the city either at Department Store, online store (around 150-200USD), or offline stores.

Maison Francis Kurkdjian only available at Papilion at Pacific Place, but their are not that well-stocked especially for Baccarat Rouge and Oud Satin Mood, also got hyped by celebrities. Good thing is lots of online Instagram sellers are carrying the brand.

Diptyque, also carried by Papilion at Pacific Place right next to MFK counter.

Alexandre J. carried by several online stores at some malls.

Dali the Exclusive line carried by COCO by C&F, the famous perfume store here in Indonesia, which COCO is their niche store.

Herve Gambs also available at COCO by C&F.

Isabey also at COCO by C&F

Etat Libre d'Orange at COCO by C&F, but they only carry around 10 variants. No Secretions Magnifique, obviously.

House of Sillage also at COCO by C&F around 300-400 USD/100ml. Nothing interest me from the brand. Too pricey for only the beautiful bottle.

Houbigant available at several stores.

Some discontinued or vintage Guerlain they are available at some older offline stores, I bought vintage Chamade in canister bottle (probably from the 80s) which still smells good for only 30USD, and several other discontinued Shalimar flankers for only 20 - 30USD. Also Shalimar, Vol de Nuit, Mitsouko, Coriolan EDT from the 80s and 90s are available usually for 3USD (YES 3 USD) for 30ml bottle. Also the VIntage DIOR ADDICT are widely available here at some offline stores, they are very strong and beautiful!

Tom Ford, available on some online sellers and offline too since they are not distributed 'legally' here.

Robert Piguet, pretty much similar case with Annick Goutal, available here and there for around 50 - 60 USD/100ml.

Amouage, the store is at Central Dept. Store at NEO SOHO, they carry pretty much almost all the popular variants except the Attar. Priced quite reasonable around 200USD/100ml.

Penhaligon's, available at several Department Stores but quite pricey. But also available at some offline stores around the city, as I bought their tester bottles for only about 60 USD.

Juliette Has a Gun has similar case with Goutal and Piguet. Miss Charming and Citizen Queen are available in several offline stores heavily discounted around 30 - 55 USD/100ml.

Hermessence line is available at their boutiques at Pacific Place and Grand Hyatt hotel. 125 USD for the travel set 4 x 15ml, and around 210 USD for the 100ml.

That's what I can recall here in Jakarta as for now. Roja Parfum will enter soon I heard, also Xerjoff.

Quote Originally Posted by yukitanonton View Post
    just updating about the brands availability in Jakarta as now.

Some discontinued or vintage Guerlain they are available at some older offline stores, I bought vintage Chamade in canister bottle (probably from the 80s) which still smells good for only 30USD, and several other discontinued Shalimar flankers for only 20 - 30USD. Also Shalimar, Vol de Nuit, Mitsouko, Coriolan EDT from the 80s and 90s are available usually for 3USD (YES 3 USD) for 30ml bottle. Also the VIntage DIOR ADDICT are widely available here at some offline stores, they are very strong and beautiful!
    Which offline stores ? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ladida View Post
    Which offline stores ? Thanks
    There are several stores that still carry them, for example Avona at ITC Mangga Dua, and some other stores that Mangga Dua area.