Code of Conduct

Thread: South Florida

Post Thanks / Like

Default South Florida

SCENTIMENTS

please note: this shop also appears on the INTERNET Sites - DISCOUNT ONLY thread.

www.Scentiments.com

Call toll free 1-800-685-7321, in South Florida call 954-971-5810.

Phone Ordering Hours:
    7 days a week. Monday through Friday; 9 AM to 5 PM. Saturday and Sunday; 10 AM to 4 PM. Voice mails can be left 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Amex.

2900 West Sample Road
    Pompano Beach, FL 33073

just off the FLorida turnpike, between Powerline Road and Lyons Road.

I've been shopping with Scentiments since the early 90's. Family owned and with an international staff, their prices are incredible and they always include samples with internet purchases.

Phyllis and Howard (mother and son) have gotten me everything from Silver Mountain Water to Davidoff Relax, Annick Goutal Chene Imperiale and Eau des Merveilles, 3.4 ozs for $50! ! ! The website is a lot of fun and if you don't see what you want, just use the Fragrance Guru and send them a message!

I last purchased about $200 worth of fragrances from them in summer of 2004. I received a small discount for being a longtime, repeat customer and buying so much!Sadly, they don't do international shipping.

They have two kiosks in the indoor FESTIVAL FLEA MARKET (indoor=AIR CONDITIONING!)

marlen

Default Re: South Florida

Just thought I'd add that while you are at the Festival Market in Pompano (I'm there a LOT!) There is more than scentiments. There are probably at least 4 other fragrance kiosks to shop prices and things in stock. Lots of jewelry etc.
    Up the road about 15 minutes we have the Town Center at Boca Raton which has Neiman's, Saks, and Nordstroms...take your pick. Out "west" we have the Sawgrass Mills Mall which has a few discount perfume shops also. I found L'Heure Bleue body lotion for $19.00!! Obviously they were not aware of what they had.

Post Thanks / Like

IMAGINATION PERFUMERY
    9561 HARDING AVE.
    SURFSIDE, FL. 33154
    866-338-8376
    ASK FOR JONATHAN
    INCREDIBLE SELECTION AND GREAT PRICES

Post Thanks / Like

An additional brick and mortar outpost for Scentiments in South Florida is Common Scents - located in the Shoppers Depot indoor flea market. The address is:

3911 Jog Rd
    Greenacres, FL 33467
    (561) 642-2592

The shopping plaza is situated on the northwest corner of the intersection of Jog Rd and Lake Worth Rd. The Shoppers Depot Flea Market itself is in the northernmost end of the shopping plaza, and Common Scents is in the front of the mall, to the westernmost end of the shopping area.

Great prices, and a very friendly staff. Also, if you don't see it, ask - they have testers, they have "backstock at the warehouse" they can call about, and they have lots of bargains just waiting to be had.

Palm Beach Perfumes
    at Royal Palm Place
    311 SE Mizner Blvd. Suite #61
    Boca Raton, FL 33432
    (561)391-5959

Email: palmbeachperfumes@gmail.com

Over 700 imported fragrances. Includes niche and designer fragrances. Prices discounted from retail. 1st rate perfume and colognes (never old, always fresh, no department store returns). Mostly regular retail stock, some testers available. Shipping nationwide.

They carry Creed, Bond No. 9 and Amouage!

One of the last few remaining 'stand-alone' perfume stores.
    Last edited by rocky424; 23rd February 2007 at 01:53 AM.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Stuigi -

Imagination Perfumery is closed now - just walked down Harding Avenue a couple of weeks ago...Jeez, there's hardly any more perfume 'stores' anymore.

Edited 3/13/07: I stumbled upon a new fragrance shop called 'Perfume Center' located in North Miami at 12253 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami (305-893-4700) in the shopping plaza on the southeast corner of 125th Street & Biscayne Boulevard (US1), right next to Panera Bread & Office Max. Check it out!
    Last edited by mikeperez23; 14th March 2007 at 08:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: South Florida

Oh my, I can see I'm going to be in big trouble with my wallet by looking at this thread.

A Site For Sore Eyes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

A new Sephora store is currently under construction in the West Palm Beach CityPlace complex.
    Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me
    Like days of old. Lighting the spark of love that fills me
    with dreams untold..--Twilight Time

Post Thanks / Like

Anything in Southwest Florida - Tampa down to Naples. I'm going there in July and a shopping excursion is always fun.

Post Thanks / Like

If you're in Miami, here's a few recommendations:

1. "The Boys" on Miracle Mile in Coral Gables. Carries Lorenzo Villoresi, L'Artisan, MPG, Diptyque, Penhaligon's, Santa Maria Novella, D'Orsay, and a ton of other stuff. Very friendly staff too.

2. "Browne's Apothecary" on Lincoln Road in South Beach. Carries a lot of high end stuff, incl. CdG, CSP, etc.

3. "Village at Merrick Park" mall in Coral Gables. Lots of high end stores--Etro, Neiman Marcus, Gucci, etc. High end prices to match.

4. At least one Publix supermarket has a fragrance dept. with some rare stuff at good prices.

5. Navarro (a local chain similar to CVS) frequently has insanely cheap prices on a wide variety of stuff, including (sometimes) hard-to-find or discontinued scents.

6. Downtown Miami is FULL of mom & pop discount perfume shops. I highly recommend a place called A&H Perfumes. Interesting selection and pretty good prices. Ask anyone where the Marshalls store is--A&H is downstairs from them.
    Top 3: London Gentleman, Blackbeard's Delight, and Sex Panther. (It works 60% of the time, every time.)

A Site For Sore Eyes

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Wink Re: South Florida

At Costco Lantana, Florida: Aramis Tuscany per Uomo @$19.95/3.4 oz. spray bottle. About 20 bottles available there today.
    --------------------------------------
    Sephora now open at CityPlace in WPB!! Heaven help me..
    Last edited by kbe; 25th May 2007 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Deep in the dark your kiss will thrill me
    Like days of old. Lighting the spark of love that fills me
    with dreams untold..--Twilight Time