Code of Conduct

Blog Entries

Default St.Petersburg, Russia

From my last visit (in 2002) I know there's at least one big parfumerie on Nevsky Prospekt (approx. opposite Gostinyi Dvor) but at least then that was pretty mainstream, there was a HUGE Acqua di Gío ad in the window. Any current info and other, better tips?
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Default Re: St.Petersburg, Russia

Trying to find out if a perfume still exists.

Found in St. Petersburg somewhere on Nevsky Prospekt around about May of 2006.

A perfume in a multicoloured bottle called "Flags" or something like that. Costing close to £50 (2000-3000 roubles)

Any help in confirming its existance or name or where to find it or its created would be fantastic help.

Thanks.

Default Re: St.Petersburg, Russia

I'll be visiting St Petersburg this summer. I found an article in the St. Petersburg Times discussing the new niche perfume shops. http://www.sptimes.ru/story/40315?page=1#top

For years, nothing even remotely resembling this kind of fragrance was available in St. Petersburg. But with the opening of a selection of dedicated perfumeries such as Rivoli Perfumery, Molecule, Parfumer and the expansion of the fragrance selection at the newly rebranded DLT department store, many brands, including Diptyque, Le Labo, Frédéric Malle, Nasomatto, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Tauer and Xerjoff are now more readily available. Molecule, for example, is home to the only Le Labo counter in the city as well as the perfumes of Bond No. 9 and many other exclusive offerings, including the entire Diptyque skincare line.
    I plan to visit Rivoli Perfumery, Molecule, and Parfumer.