I'm not the first to notice these:
http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...1145497113/3#3
but I didn't see any threads in here.

N18
The fragrance opens with the green notes of Ivy and Galbanum strengthened by the citrus tones of Bergamot, Lemon and Tangerine. Its heart is rich with spicy accents where Pink Pepper combines with the lightness of Cardamom and the freshness of Star Anise. The bottom, characterized by woddy notes of Patchouly, Sandalwood and Vetiver, is enhanced by a precious nuance of Amber Seeds and rounded by the warm and sensual accents of Musk lending the bouquet persistence and personality.

Top Notes
Ivy Galbanum Bergamot Lemon Tangerine

Heart Notes
Star Anise Pink Pepper Cardamom

Bottom Notes
Patchouly Sandalwood Vetiver Amber Seeds Musk

Sartoriale
Sophisticated, reassuring, masculine, a must in the world of contemporary perfumes. A mixture of very precious woods from Kashmir, the most highly scented of the subcontinent's regions. Rich, sensual, soft, freshened by the citrus tones of bergamot and softened by the floral sensuality of jasmine, the fragrance reveals its true soul in the exotic woody accord at its base, intense, gentle amber-scented, enveloping.

Top Notes
Grapefruit Bergamot Elemi

Heart Notes
Jasmine Bulgarian Rose Cedar Wood

Bottom Notes
Cashmere Wood Sandalwood Ebony Wood Amber

All of that is from the sample packaging. I ran into it at Nordstroms, like the other BNers in the thread cited above.