Not that impressive as Quarry's Florida report, but still somebody might find your last minute Mother's Day's gifts there. I also apologize in advance if it is not news to you. They each had four or five displays with fragrances throughout the stores, about 2/3 full.

Marshall's -- more gift sets, seems like they were displaying what did not sell during their Christmas sales. Lots of Laura Ashley body lotions. Borghese Il Basio ("The Kiss&quot 50ml $14.99 (should have bought it, but did not, only one bottle I told myself before the expedition, only one bottle! ;D), Van Cleef & Arpels Murmure 50ml $12.99 -- that's what this one bottle was, I bought it, Raffinee (sp?) 50ml (???) $14.99, Armani Sensi White Notes 50ml $24.99, Jill Sander #4 30ml $19.99, and all the usual suspects (Elizabeth Arden, Elizabeth Taylor, Escada, Fendi, White Shoulders, Karl Lagerfeld, Cool Water).

TJMaxx -- not that many gift sets, to my surprise. Moschino Cheap and Chic 50ml $19.99, Patou Enjoy 50ml $19.99 (nice and I found similarities to Hanae Mori and now I do not know what to want more :), Cacharel Anais Anais 30ml and 50ml, Promesse and AmorAmor -- all under $25, Lacoste Original 30ml ($9.99) and 50ml (do not remember), Catherine Memmi bath and body products (I got a soap for $3.99) -- eat it, Luckyscent and FourSeasons! ;D What interested me was a line I have never heard about: Metropolitan Perfumes, they had 5 varieties of them and no testers, white box and each named after the stations of Parisian Metropolitaine, $9.99. I did not buy any, though.

Well, we still all have time to make someone happy!