Code of Conduct

Default Sub for Apres L'ondee

I have never smelled L'heure Bleue but I have seen it compared to the discontinued Apres L'ondee. I find L'Eau D'Hiver similar to Apres. What is the best substitute when my bottle is empty? I did see it on a UK website (along with Diorling!!) but I'd rather find a replacement state side if possible. Thank you for any help!!

Default Re: Sub for Apres L'ondee

L'Heure Bleu but only the parfum version is similar. Otherwise nothing really.
    DONNA

Thank you, Donna!!!

Btw, while Après l'Ondée parfum is discontinued, the EdT is not.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

It is very hard to find in the US, every e-tailer is out of stock for some reason. I was able to get a tester after a very long search. I went on the Guerlain website, clicked on Apres L'Ondee and it mentioned in very tiny print that availability depends on which country you're in. www.scentdirect.com in the UK has it, but I'm afraid to order outside of the country... customs, exchange rates. I just don't know what to do :'(! I might be mistaken about it being discontinued but it doesn't seem like it will be in the US anymore.

It seems it's available on many British on-line stores, Escentual has it, too: http://www.escentual.co.uk/guerlain/...uerlain25.html

This one looks like a US site, 1stPERFUME:
    http://www.1stperfume.com/women-s-fr...-guerlain.html
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Be wary of ordering from 1st Perfume. It has a horrible reputation; I think I've even read a thread here about it. Orders not filled, scents that have turned, and so forth. Customer service is very difficult to deal with when something goes wrong. I'm going by what I've read online; my own experience with them involved only a minor issue.

That said, if you're desperate, you might have to give them a try if you don't have an alternative.

I read something bad about them too. It was in a thread on Basenotes actually. The price they want for the 3.4oz is so high , I would be better off buying it from a reputable UK e-tailer. Thank you everyone for yor advice! Allie

I've ordered a decant over ebay, but the supplier says she's waiting on another shipment from Europe. I expect it should arrive soon. I just found it by googling "Guerlain Apres L'ondee."