Code of Conduct

Default Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

has anyone tried this? I love it on my woman!
    MikeD on Chaz by Revlon: "I knew a lady who took one sniff and said "bug spray." I never told the guy what she said, but the termites disappeared, oddly enough."

Default Re: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

Yes,I LOVE IT!
    I have this one in my wardrobe.It's a fruity,sweet spring/summer scent.

My sister wore this recently and it smelled great on her!
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

I quite like it and possibly will add it to my wardrobe, although I'm a guy. I heard it is sold as unisex by some shops

I loved it until one day, after wearing everyday for 2 months the cedar note took over. I have retried many times but now cedar notes turn my stomach. There is a perfume by Des Filles a la Vanille called Garcon Manque which is similar, it is cedar, peach and vanilla. It's like a cooler weather Light Blue and you can get it from Luckyscent and Beautyhabit.

Light Blue is by far the most popular D&G fragrance. It's fruit and clean yet sexy, I can understand why women (and men) are crazy about it.

D&G was relatively succe$$ful with their fragrances in the past (D&G original fragrance for men especially), but it's Light Blue that really put D&G Parfums on the map. Light Blue is one the top 10 fragrances in many countries. Without it I don't think L'Oreal, E. Lauder and P&G would have battled so heavily to get the D&G license in their hands when it expired with EuroItalia SA. P&G won and their first D&G launch, called The One, is due for late summer/early fall

it's very popular. i don't like it much though.
    [SIZE=1][COLOR=RoyalBlue]
    Traveller, there is no path. You make the path as you walk. -- A. Machado[/COLOR][/SIZE]

It's popular in my country for years. I had it, it's nice, easy to wear, great for everyday use.

[blue]The other day I was out having lunch at my local Italian restaurant when a women walked by smelling absolutely divine. I had to walk up to her and ask her what she was wearing, not something I do on a regular basis. She was wearing Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue.

scentemental[/blue]

It's a very recognizable fragrance where I'm from (Wisconsin USA) among a younger crowd (college students). I love the smell, and in some ways it reminds me of Rive Gauche pour Homme. Anyone else notice this?

Roman 8-)

This scent is great for all times of day and year. It seems to accentuate the wearer's playful sensuality. It is a great pick-me-up in the morning if you donít have time for a shower. I also find it makes me feel healthier because the scent makes me feel as if Iíve just eaten a salad and that Iím proud of my healthy habits (even if they donít actually exist). Spring/Summer is a great time to start wearing the scent, because then whenever you wear it in winter, you feel like youíre right back in a warm tide.

I bought light blue for my wife and its a good scent its not chemical smelling. My wife isn't really into frags but she likes it, she told me she had received some compliments that stood out by men..

I have to be in the right mood to wear it, but I do like it very much!

I also loved it and thought it was a very "pretty" fresh scent. My sister liked it as well and she thought it was unisex BTW.
    Plan to get it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by castorpollux
    I also loved it and thought it was a very "pretty" fresh scent. My sister liked it as well and she thought it was unisex BTW.
    Plan to *get it soon!
    Interesting, in Japan, it's marketed as a unisex (I found that out from another basenotes member ).

i really liked this the first few times i smelled it but now it just doesn't really do much for me.

Maybe i'm not sophisticated enough, but I dont "get" Light Blue. To me its smells like very rubbing alcoholish, cologney smelling BAD mens cologne. No offense meant to the people on basenotes that like but this one perplexes me. :-/ :-/ :-/
    Awesomeguy

I like Light Blue, it's so summer fresh. But I think that it's quite similar with I Love Love and Eclat d'Arpege, although there are also differences. I've had ILL and I enjoy EdA at the moment, but when it's finished I might get LB. It might get a little less popular till that moment!
    There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.