Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default A week without Basenotes is ...

... difficult to imagine. *:-X

As much as I'm looking forward to a vacation, the anticipation of a separation from Basenotes is a gloomy one. I'll think of you as I sniff around the airport (Orlando has Perfumania & L'Occitane) and Disney World (frags sold in the shops represented by France, Japan, Norway, Italy, and maybe others???). Will tell all upon my return.

In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: A week without Basenotes is ...

Oooh, I'm jealous. I need a vacation so bad.

Maybe you can swing down to Vijay's store (Maison_stinky here on basenotes). He has all manner of frags, from what I understand.

Enjoy the weather!

ps- I hear they sell Geir at the Norway section of Disney world!
    Nihil Obstat Ben

My Wardrobe

That sounds great! Have a lovely time! Happy sniffing! Don't forget to post all about it when you get back -- I need the vicarious thrill. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry
    ... difficult to imagine. *:-X

As much as I'm looking forward to a vacation, the anticipation of a separation from Basenotes is a gloomy one. I'll think of you as I sniff around the airport (Orlando has Perfumania & L'Occitane) and Disney World (frags sold in the shops represented by France, Japan, Norway, Italy, and maybe others???). Will tell all upon my return.
    Hey Quarry I am jealous too. I am not far from Disney about 1 hour drive east to Tampa. You can visit Busch Gardens here. Of course you can come visit me at the store and test to your heart's content. I do have internet too at the store so you can get your fix of Basenotes while you are here... *.

When are you coming to Florida?

Marlen is planning tentatively to be in my store next Friday (not this coming one).

Vijay"Maisonstinky"
    Vijay"Maisonstinky"

I need a vacation as well. My semester ends on Friday and then I have two finals and a 7 page hisory paper to complete. I want to get the heck out of Colorado as well. I need New York. I miss it. Going home seems like a vacation for me at this point.

Turns out the day I get back I am going down to see my sister in Maryland and sneak up on my best friend who goes to the same school. It will be for one day only but a well deserved trip. I wish I was going away away just to be with my family and girlfriend.

I have never been to Disney World but I plan to go eventually. I hope you have a great time. I hope the time away from BN doesn't get to you. It is sometimes better to take breaks from these kinds of things. Have fun!!

EnvYuS

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry
    ... difficult to imagine. :-X

I hear ya--I haven't even been able to stay away while trying to study!

Have fun on your trip. I know Luscious Cargo is about an hour away from Orlando.

I'll be away from Basenotes for real about a week from today--will be flying out to San Jose to visit friends in northern California and western Nevada for several days. Hopefully I will come across some nice frag finds in San Francisco!

Enjoy your trip to Disney World.

Wow! Have a wonderful time! Orlando is beautiful and there will be lots of fun places to sniff. Hopefully the orange blossoms will be in bloom so you'll be able to enjoy their fragrance, too. Think of us here on Basenotes when you're in "Paris"!

Have a wonderful time! *Florida and Disney remind me of one of my first fragrances as a little girl - orange blossom, sold in those tiny little bottles meant for tourists. *But it seemed oh so romantic at the time!

I wonder if the Guerlain Boutique at Epcot will be transformed into a "House of Guerlain" with all the exclusives. Wouldn't that be cool? 8-)

Have a nice trip Quarry!

(Don't miss Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba show, it's amazing!)

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    (Don't miss Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba show, it's amazing!)
    I loved it! You should try to see it if you can.

Have a great trip!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Is a stinky week!!!!!!!
    Have a great vacation!!!!!!
    Gary

Have a great vacation Quarry, and don´t forget to come back with the reports!

..maybe not possible....?

(bet Quarry stops by at an internet cafe, just to check what`s up )

Well, honestly I hope you have so much fun, Quarry, that you don`t even give BN a thought!

[smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]

Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan