Code of Conduct

Default Daisy Fuentes signs with BeautyBank (E.Lauder).

Daisy Fuentes is going to launch a brand of cosmetics and fragrances with Estée Lauder's BeautyBank division. Daisy Fuentes Beautyn will be available, like the other BeautyBank brands, at Kohl's stores. Daisy Fuentes has already succesful *clothing lisences with Kohl's.

Name: Dianoche (Day/Night)
    Brand: Daisy Fuentes Beauty (BeautyBank/ Estée Lauder)
    Nose: Estée Lauder's Karyn Khoury in colaboration with IFF (Estee Lauder only works with IFF, they established a contract years ago)
    Packaging: *Lauder's Jim Nevins.

The bottle combines a day and a night perfume that can be layered. Two fragrances in one, a bit like the Ozwald Boateng concept that came out last year. The top of the bottle (the night part) can be detached from the main bottle and used as a purse spray for the evening bag.
    Both fragrances have tuberose as a heart.
    The day fragrance adds hydroponic jasmine, mandarin citrus, coriander and basil as top notes and vanilla, moss and tonka bean as the drydown.
    The night scent uses rich red rose, radiant lilies, orange blossom and purple freesia in the top accord, and amber and sandalwood as the drydown notes.

Launch: July

Default Re: Daisy Fuentes signs with BeautyBank (E.Lauder)

I like Daisy Fuentes. She has a clothing line, too, right?

i believe Lauder did beyondparadise with quest

Quote Originally Posted by TheCure
    i believe Lauder did beyondparadise with quest
    You are right, Calice Becker works for Quest. She also did the first DKNY for Lauder.

I should have wrote that Estée Lauder works primarily with IFF. There really is some sort of contract, as there is division at IFF that only works on the Estee Lauder portofolio.

It sounds very interesting, the layering and all. Looking forward to try this one out!