Code of Conduct

Thread: ALLOVER SCENT

Default ALLOVER SCENT

Well, not that it's a new issue, but...

Which scent do you use all-over? Like all over yourself? The one you can bath and swim in and not choke? The one you spray, dab and rub from head to toes?
    It's not about softness, freshness, cleanness, it's about compatibility

There are very few that I can really indulge in, too much - and I get headaches:
    Egyptian Goddess (Auric Blends), Moschino I Love Love and Pamplelune AA Guerlain are fine.
    There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Re: ALLOVER SCENT

None yet. But if I had to choose one to spray from head to toe, it would be La Chasse aux Papillons. There isn't a note in there that gets on my nerves.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

You will probably not believe this, but for a day all alone at home, I sometimes spray on my Fracas in such a quantity, that somebody coming closer to me than 50 meters, would pass out. I`m a human mouilette on those occasions. I think I`m addicted to this scent... :-/ :-[ :-/
    When I`m not an isolated island, of course I wear Fracas with extreme moderation
    For the comming summer, I have thought of getting some very light "body spray", or maybe something from the Aqua Allegoria series, that I could spray all over.

If Veronica happens to read this: mouilette, mouilette, mouilette

(I still have to look at my note for the spelling :-[)

Teacher : Repeat a word ten times, and it will be yours for ever!

Pupil Eva (14) : Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, etc.

Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by musse
    I`m a human mouilette on those occasions. ........ If Veronica happens to read this: mouilette, mouilette, mouilette
    LOL

Sometimes I represent mouilettes too with CK Truth and Hermes Amazone. I have to be in the mood, though! It is just amazing how these scents develop from freshly mowed grass to something deep and mysterious and slightly dirty.

Thanks, Roni, again, this word is one of the best and most important discoveries of spring 2006.

I tend to spray Clarins Eau Dynamisante very liberally
    everywhere. I hate to be pedantic but I do believe
    it's mouillette (from the French word mouiller - to
    wet or moisten!). Sorry , I'm a French teacher...
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

I tend to get pretty liberal with RL Blue since I broke the spritz cap and now have to use it as a splash. When I wore CKOne I used that pretty much all over. I have Polo Sport Woman now, which tends to make me a little nuts overspraying. Anything that is citrussy and refreshing makes me want to wear it all over. I tried some of the Calgon body mists but I didn't like them and they were short lived. This summer I'm going to buy Jean Nate, which is meant to be splashed on allover and has a moisturizer built in. And I want to try crafting some of my own along these lines as a summer project.

YSLs In Love Again. It's so fresh and cheerful. I'm currently using the Jasmine Etoile edition, and loving it. The only problem is the lasting power.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

And now, welcome to our stage, the Living Mouillettes: musse, timberwolf and veronica.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

I wonder if I could actually confess this or not... but the list would be far shorter if I went the other way around and listed those I don't do so with LOL

I drench myself in Aimez Moi (head to toes...)
    I drench myself in Hanae Mori Butterfly Perfume and my fiancé insists I smell like some cookies from his childhood called 'peu de beurre'.... then he giggles like a little kid with memories this bring him

So moving on then..... Just Cavalli... of course Eau Vitaminee ... Burberry ... Gloria,
    Lovely, Samsara, Fleurs d'Oranger, Datura Noir ... many many many more... I just love smelling oh so yummy everywhere... especially my feet which he loves to touch and tickle all the time...

"Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

Girls, I really consider renaming the topic into "Wonderful Living Mouillettes"
    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good to know I'm not alone
    There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

I double kewart, I can spray very, very much of Clarins Eau Dynamisante on me. But no other....

It´s nice to be a mouillette, too, even if only one fragance is mouill-able for me.
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

Oh, sorry for my mis-spelling... :-[ :-[ :-[

The m-word, as I spelled it; seems to have something with EGGS to do?????????

Everything passes. Everything changes. Just do what you think you should do.
    --Bob Dylan

There are only three that I drench myself in, and that's only in the summer:

1. 4711 Cologne

2. Eau Savage

3. Jean Nate

Other than that, my scent drenching days have pretty much passed. Once you hit that "certain age" [smiley=rolleyes.gif] many scents tend overwhelm and cling. And nothing is worse than making yourself sick with your own perfume....except making yourself sick with someone elses' (of which you have no control over). If there truly is a hell, it will be filled with women all drenched with bath N' Body Works' Cucumber Melon, all having hot flashes at the same time...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=grin.gif] [smiley=grin.gif]
    As one grows older, they appreciate that there is beauty in subtlety.

Quote Originally Posted by RitaMae
    If there truly is a hell, it will be filled with women all drenched with bath N' Body Works' Cucumber Melon.

So true

Thank you, Kewart, for the correction. I believe this spelling "ll"+"tt" makes sense. :-*

Well, I don't actually ever spray every last square inch of myself. ;D If I were to it would be with either Fracas or Shaal Nur though. :-*
    Scent is such a lovely, simple pleasure!