Code of Conduct

Default I got a Pleasures addiction.

I always considered myself as an chypre and oriental addict.

Now, since two weeks I have been wearing the mega floral Pleasures non-stop. Am I having a Bree Van de Kamp/ Charlotte from Sex & the City moment? Have I become conservative (well that is if you don't consider that I'm a man who wears a ladies fragrance LOL)?

The new "ME".

I wear mainly the body lotion which is strongly perfumed and a spritz or two of edp. Yesterday I even bought the matching shower gel.

I always liked Pleasures one the right person; as it can turn plastic-like, headache inflicting on acid skins. Other than that I saw Pleasures as safe and a little boring.
    Now I love it very much. It's cliché but it feels like it is part of me: I know I smell good but I don't feel like I'm wearing perfume. Also it gives me good vibes when I put it on and every time I catch myself thinking: "Boy! This smells so good!".

My BF like it too, though it reminds him of his little sister ( OMG! That sounds very creepy LOL). I got several compliments, one person said I smelled woody... er, well I think it was still a compliment.

Is the next step the purchase of a "Kelly" bag and pearl necklace? I don't think so, because the postman brought me a bottle of Amber Nude this morning. So I might turn into S&tC's Samantha or DH's Edie Britt tonight...

Like Whitney Houston would say: "I'm every woman" *;D *

Default Re: I got a Pleasures addiction.

Now I love it very much. It's cliché but it feels like it is part of me: I know I smell good but I don't feel like I'm wearing perfume. Also it gives me good vibes when I put it on and every time I catch myself thinking: "Boy! This smells so good!".
    Cliché or not, that kind of bonding with scent is a great feeling! Just keep enjoying it until it bores you, I say

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    I always liked Pleasures one the right person; as it can turn plastic-like, headache inflicting on acid skins. Other than that I saw Pleasures as safe and a little boring.
    That must be what I have - acid skin, because while Pleasures smells so divine on some people that I want to walk around with my nose glued to their necks, on me it is plastic-like and weird. So disappointing! I want to smell like that, too! :-)

That is what it's all about, imo.

My BF like it too, though it reminds him of his little sister ( OMG! That sounds very creepy LOL). I got several compliments, one person said I smelled woody... er, well I think it was still a compliment.

Is the next step the purchase of a "Kelly" bag and pearl necklace? I don't think so, because the postman brought me a bottle of Amber Nude this morning. So I might turn into S&tC's Samantha or DH's Edie Britt tonight...

Like Whitney Houston would say: "I'm every woman" *;D *
    So much fun to play! You go! :-)

I don't blame you , i really like pleasures as well, but cause it remids me of happy times in maastricht...i also believe there's a certain clean feel to it that i like a lot. i don't spray much of it though...

Go with it! I'm like that by Kai right now, so I understand right where you're coming from. Of course, now I need to go re-sniff Pleasures. ;D

It does me such good to know other people get carried away with certain frag binges. They're such harmless sources of joy!
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Now I am going to go have to try Pleasures

Thanks for making me smile today

Well, I think a Kelly bag is always a good investment

I know exactly how you feel. I haven't been hooked on Pleasures yet, but there have been a few other wild affairs going on.

Who says there is only one personality we should stick to?! ( Now that sounds creepy...have to phone my therapyst immediately ;D)
    There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

From time to time, I go back to 'Pleasures.' Although more in the summer than any other months. It's nice when layered over all the other accompanying bath products.

I've been that way most of the week with Victoria's Secret 'So In Love'. I wound up buying the bath products after you told me it might be a good match with Voleur de Roses, and wound up getting the 'So In Love' EDP for free that day just for buying the bath products.
    'So In Love' reminds me a lot of softer version of "Agent Provocateur". And it's a little like Voleur de Roses, too. But I even love it all on its own, and never expected to.
    I porbably would have bypassed it had you not suggested I try it.

I've always thought Pleasures Intense was a wonderful floral. I'm surprised more people don't enjoy it. I think EL has gotten a bad name with their heavy older fragrances. You just don't think of EL as 'young, hip, cool' but yes, maybe classic.