Code of Conduct

Default Gucci Envy Me 2.

First you had Gucci Envy, than Gucci Envy Me and now there is Gucci Envy Me 2...

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...;cmCat=beauty3

I like the celadon green though.

Default Re: Gucci Envy Me 2.

If you hate Neiman's like I do, you'll be glad to know that Nordstrom has it on their website, too.
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

My God, I was today in one big perfume shop, tested Armani Code for women, and noticed a bunch limited editions or summer fragrances or some other variations of something - like - Very Irresistible Summer (with alcohol), Very Iressistible Milessime Harvest 2005, Cerutti 1881 Blanc, Eternity Summer, CK One Summer and blah blah... and now Envy me 2!

I think the whole perfume industry is getting out of control! I mean, I've been wearing Gucci Envy, it was good, but God help if I'm gonna wear
    Gucci Envy Me Oh Very Much Nr.327 Pale Green Mouslin ;D ;D ;D

It looks nice, though
    There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

"Gucci Envy Me Oh Very Much Nr.327 Pale Green Mouslin" * *

Hahahahahhahahahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Great name! *

: :-*

They need Veronica, Quarry and me to come up with the new names, I suppose. : Serpent might be of big help too!

I've tested both today, and they are all very different, also to the orig.Envy.
    Gucci Envy Me
    Top note : Pink Peony, Pink Peony, Pink Pepper
    Middle note : Litchi, Pomegranate, Pineapple
    Base note : Pineapple, Pineapple, Sandalwood,White Tea, Teakwood, White Musk

Gucci Envy Me 2
    Top notes: green Magnolia leaves, Violet, Orange oil
    Heart notes: natural Rose Otto and living purple Heliotrope.
    Base notes: of Patchouli, Sandalwood, and Vanilla.

I THINK I like the green one, but it all got so confusing, so now I'm not sure :-? I wish they would simply invent new names when they create totally different scents anyway! I thought EM2 is fresh and green, but now that I see the notes I think it sounds more like all that pineapple, litchi and peony in EM...hm... Whatever, they are OK, but nothing groundbreaking or distinctive. I might be having a certain faible for distinctive perfumes, but I like original scents that I can always recognise. That's what I liked about the Envy scent. These I can't identify after a couple of hours.

Wasn´t it Dior who started making variations of the same perfume, whith Poison and J´Adore? Or was there any perfume before these who was created in more than one version?
    Faves right now: Chanel No 19, Stella Rose Absolute, L´Heure Bleu, Elixir de Merveilles, Samsara.

It's a simply good way to continue one succsesful story - something like launching limited editions. Companies do not have to invest much money, and can continue to make a bigger profit. :

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf
    They need Veronica, Quarry and me to come up with the new names, I suppose. * : *Serpent might be of big help too!
    And all we'd ask for in trade for our services is a posh suite ... with a well-stocked wine fridge ... and a limo ... in Paris.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

i just tested this today and i really like the way it smells, it's very pretty and completely different from the original envy me. unfortunately it doesn't last on me though, after about a half hour it was very faint.