Code of Conduct

Default Caron scented body products?

Hi all,

Do any of you know if Caron has releases of its scents in body care form, such as soaps, body lotion, etc? I asked around at a few stores that carry Caron and they told me that they only carry those items for Fleurs de Rocaille, Lady Caron, and a third one I don't remember well. Does Caron make these at all or are they available just in France?

Default Re: Caron scented body products?

Welcome to basenotes! I don't have any Carons (yet) and I don't know the answer to your question [smiley=sad.gif].

I just wanted to Hi ! [smiley=vrolijk_26.gif]
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Welcome to Basenotes, Bren. *

[gigantic smiley=WAVING SPARKLERS RIDING A UNICYCLE.gif]

Is there is a specific Caron(s) for which you are looking to complement? *

Hi Veronica,

I would love anything scented like Tabac Blond, Narcisse Noir, or Parfum Sacre.

Tough question. We may be on a wild goose chase. I am usually a pretty good finder and your inquiry is my favorite type of question. I think we are tilting at windmills.

Can't find ancillary products for Caron Tabac Blond, Narcisse Noir nor Parfum Sacre. No mention at Caron * *http://www.parfumscaron.com/UK/haute...boutiques.html * I even checked eBay France * http://www.ebay.fr *as a last resort. Six million Frenchmen can't be wrong.

My advice: http://www.basenotes.net/community/Y...1135083174/3#3 *Unfortunately, you have chosen to prefer fragrances that are relatively expensive. Go with unscented. www.snowdriftfarms.com *That way your body wash, shampoo, hair conditioner, etc. will not compete with your Carons and if you become curious you can experiment making small batches of body wash, shampoo, hair conditioner with the unscented products.

But before you start ordering stuff - I sent an e-mail and have written to Caron for information. So we are in the 'Wait and See' mode.

Right about now would be a good time for one of our colleagues with Caron experience to jump in and offer a suggestion so blindingly apparent that I will feel embarrassed that I didn't think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bren
    Hi all,

Do any of you know if Caron has releases of its scents in body care form, such as soaps, body lotion, etc? *I asked around at a few stores that carry Caron and they told me that they only carry those items for Fleurs de Rocaille, Lady Caron, and a third one I don't remember well. *Does Caron make these at all or are they available just in France?
    I suggest you go to this Caron web site, and use the contact information listed there to contact one of the Caron Boutiques, and ask them:
    http://www.parfumscaron.fr/UK/contac...ces_caron.html *

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica
    But before you start ordering stuff - I sent an e-mail and have written to Caron for information. So we are in the 'Wait and See' mode.
    Veronica's father on family car trip, circa 1987
    NO! WE ARE NOT ALMOST THERE! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ONE MORE PEEP OUT OF YOU KIDS OR DADDY'S TURNING THIS CAR AROUND AND NOBODY IS GOING ON VACATION!
    Peep peep peep.

I was in the Caron boutique on Rue Montaigne about 2 weeks ago. I don't remember seeing any scented products.

I have seen them for sale on Ebay however, but they are always vintage. It may be that they have discontinued them.

Hi all,

Thank you so much for the helpful links. I called the Caron boutique in NYC and the saleslady said that, indeed, Caron does not make body care products for any of these fragrances. Veronica, I think I will take your advice and either take a stab at making the scented lotion myself or use unscented products.