Code of Conduct

Default anyone acquainted with eau de dali?

i've heard interesting things about salvador dali pour homme (or something like that, i forget exactly which scent is the interesting one)

i don't know if eau de dali is the female equivalent of the interesting one, but i am interested because i read it has rose and bergamot in it and i find that intriguing. so, can anyone tell me anything about this?

Default Re: anyone acquainted with eau de dali?

I tested it long time ago... Eau de Dali was in matte tender rose colour classic "nose-mouth"-Dali bottle and it smells very clean and fresh.
    Dali pour Homme is nice but if my memory serves me well - I think that female equivalent to Dali pour Homme is Salvador Dali pour Femme - one in transparent "nose-mouth" bottle as well, with "juice" coloured in cognac yellow colour and one with more caracter than Eau de Dali.

interesno!! thank you so much, sounds wonderful. do you remember anything specific about the way salvador dali pour femme smells?

Quote Originally Posted by LoneFish
    interesno!! thank you so much, sounds wonderful. do you remember anything specific about the way salvador dali pour femme smells?
    Follow the links below, and you will find out more about S.Dali pour Femme and other Dali fragrances. *
    http://www.3d-dali.com/Market/DALI-Z4.htm
    http://www.fragrancex.com/sales33.html
    "Salvador Dali Perfume by Salvador Dali, Launched By The Design House Of Salvador Dali In 1983, Salvador Dali Is Classified As A Refined, Subtle, Oriental Fragrance. This Feminine Scent Possesses A Blend Of Exotic, Rich, Oriental Florals. It Is Recommended For Evening Wear."

Enjoy *!