Code of Conduct

Default Curious about Mariella Burani

Is there anything you can tell me about her and her fragrances? I love her bottles. I've never tried any of her fragrances, but I'm interested in Amuleti. Is it worth buying unsniffed for a really good price? Thanks

Default Re: Curious about Mariella Burani

I had a sample of Amuleti a few years ago. It opens on a very unusual greenish note- yet it's not a piercing note the way some greens are. It's softer and more demure than that. It's a floral that kind of behaves a bit herbaly; a fresh, spring-like fragrance, nothing too voluptuous or sexy but pretty and kind of charming. An ingenue type of fragrance- or for someone with a youthfull outlook perhaps. If you don't have anything like that in your collection it may be FBW. I did think of getting it, but thought I might tire of it quickly since it wasn't quite "love."

It's sort of been that way with all of Mariella Burani's fragrances. All the ones I've tried I thought were very pretty, but that's about as far as it goes. None of them really struck me as "true loves." They are though- "very pretty."
    Scent is such a lovely, simple pleasure!