Code of Conduct

Thread: CSP Matin Calin

Default CSP Matin Calin

I just want to let you all know I think this is the best smellin stuff on the planet.

Matin Calin by Comptor Sud Pacifique

Notes: Toffee milk, sugar candy, vanilla pod, sandalwood

I had a sample and five minutes later I bought a bottle on Ebay. Let me say, it is IMPOSSIBLE to be distressed while sniffing this. It sitting on Grandma's lap at the big kitchen table licking a beater while the cake bakes. [smiley=cheesy.gif]

I mean seriously, it'll fix your world. Momentarily, but hey, that's good.
    Please, spritz responsibly.

Default Re: CSP Matin Calin

I think it's wonderful and I'm so glad it makes you happy :-)

It sounds like you found a keeper! Unfortunately, I can't smell this one on my skin. I bought a bottle of it anticipating a wonderful experience, but it was a washout on me and I returned it. I'm happy that it works for you!

I think it is a good scent as well, although when I tested it on me it tended to be too buttery on the drydown and lost the sugary notes for balance. Smells like Cream Brule(sp?) to me.
    The guys at Aedes gave me a sample of it because I told them I could not find a masculine vanilla scent...and still haven't...but it is one good smellin scent.

Too much butter? Hmmm, that's a novel concept to me! ;D ;D ;D

I'd bought it before the drydown (I was in the midst of a 'mood') but I did like the drydown, and I agree it gets less sweet. It still stayed delightful to me.

I licked a lot of cake beaters as a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Shycat
    Too much butter? *Hmmm, that's a novel concept to me! ;D ;D ;D *

I'd bought it before the drydown (I was in the midst of a 'mood') but I did like the drydown, and I agree it gets less sweet. *It still stayed delightful to me.

From CSP's description of Matin Calin: *Rich, warm and delicious. The creamy, buttery note of milk and the sweetness of sugar candy and vanilla pod. Innocence and comfort.

Also, it should stay delightful to you...you are a woman. It doesn't quite cut it for a masculine frag which is where my opinion of it stems. Now if you want my opinion of it as a feminine frag...then nummy nummy nummy

Only the beaters? *I licked the bowls! *

I adore this CSP it's so conforting. Childhood memories in a bottle. Amazing!
    Strangely I hated Matin Calin (then Lait Sucré) the first time I sampled it. I thought it was discusting, to me it smelled like baby vomit. Though with time I learned to love it. It is now my favorite in the CSP line.

Don't buy, don't even sample if you hate milk!

It smells like sweetened condensed milk to me, absolutely yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Noseorgy
    [quote author=Shycat link=1141090019/0#4 date=1141098855]Too much butter? Hmmm, that's a novel concept to me! ;D ;D ;D

I'd bought it before the drydown (I was in the midst of a 'mood') but I did like the drydown, and I agree it gets less sweet. It still stayed delightful to me.

From CSP's description of Matin Calin: Rich, warm and delicious. The creamy, buttery note of milk and the sweetness of sugar candy and vanilla pod. Innocence and comfort.

Also, it should stay delightful to you...you are a woman. It doesn't quite cut it for a masculine frag which is where my opinion of it stems. Now if you want my opinion of it as a feminine frag...then nummy nummy nummy

Only the beaters? I licked the bowls!
    [/quote]

LLLLLOL!!! ;D ;D ;D I had forgotten this!!!! But I resurected this thread to say that today I'm wearing Matin Catlin and missing the vanilla,

so that I smell exactly like sweet, hot butter!!!!

I love this, too! *:-* It's the ultimate comfort scent IMO. I still have a bottle from when it was named Lait Sucré. *
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sniffing around
    I'll stop wearing black when they make something darker

Ever smelled burnt milk, that's exactly how it smells like

It smells so good I'm tempted to taste it. It smells like caramel to me.