Code of Conduct

Default SOTD Etiquette question

It's well into Friday 24 March here, and I'm sitting here very much enjoying my Sensi, and I was wondering, is there any etiquette regarding starting an SOTD thread? I notice that it's normally tigrushka and of course she's a moderator, so I just wondered if it's toe-stepping to start the SOTD thread or anything.

bonni <-- on the fashionable side of the International Dateline
    "Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
    -Karl, age 5

Default Re: SOTD Etiquette question

NOPE!!! You start it if you are the first to put on something in the morning...

I am going to wear Lolita Lempicka au Masculin, if this is your SOTD thread for March, 24th !!

I had the honour to open the SOTD in the male fragrance section yesterday. I had the same doubts as you, but at the end of the day, no complaints, and why should anyone complain after all?
    Arte et labore

I think it's nice if whoever is first to put on fragrance and get to the board in the morning posts the SOTD thread. It takes the burden off one person having sole responsiblity. Like the first person to get to the kitchen in the morning makes the coffee. :-)

I started the SOTD for Saturday 25 March on the Men's side even though I did not know what I was going to wear yet! Basenotes seemed fairly inactive and no one had made one yet, so I had to step up my game. ;D

There's no "SotD etiquette", just one rule: if there's already one, don't start another. If you do, it will be locked.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."