Code of Conduct

Default Suggestions on Milk Chocolate and/or mocha scents

There's a lot of dark bitter chocolate scents out there but I'm looking for a sweet milk chocolately or mocha scent preferably without any citrus notes (because I'm difficult ).

I've tried Angel but that's too rich for me. Chocolovers by Aquolina sounds nice but I'm not too keen on the strong citrus note I've read about.

Help!

I bow down to everyone's expertise in advance.

Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Suggestions on Milk Chocolate and/or mocha sce

Dragonfly Blue has an intense Mocha and an assortment of Truffles (chocolates with other flavors). Samples (and sample packages) are available, so it's very easy to trial these products.

http://www.dragonflyblue.com/

Someone sent me a sample of Demeter Brownie. Not my kind of scent, but sure smelled true to the real baked goods.

http://www.fashion-planet.com/shoppi...meterhome.html
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarry
    Dragonfly Blue has an intense Mocha and an assortment of Truffles (chocolates with other flavors). Samples (and sample packages) are available, so it's very easy to trial these products.

http://www.dragonflyblue.com/

Someone sent me a sample of Demeter Brownie. Not my kind of scent, but sure smelled true to the real baked goods.

http://www.fashion-planet.com/shoppi...meterhome.html

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!!!!! for that info... I'VE ALREADY PLACED AN ORDER ;D

Ibiza Hippie thank you too for asking this question, you must have been reading my mind
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

Blog Entries

I have not tried any Mocha scents (yet) - they sound interesting.

I am a milk chocolate lover like yourself but haven't discovered a 'true' chocolate perfume.

However, Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur has a strong chocolatey presence on my skin and TBS Amorito is an affordable non citrus chocolate dominated perfume. Amorito is not perfect (a bit thin and doesn't last long) but is great for the price and satisfys the odd chocolate craving.

You may have to check out etailer perfumes / oils to get what you need.

Happy hunting!
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

Although it is a Turkish Coffee scent, customers have commented that my Finjan smells like mocha. If you want I can send you a sample.

Here is the description:

Finjan
    Gorumand, Orinetal Spicy
    This perfume is dedicated to the middle-eastern guest welcoming, with dark, sweet and fragrantly spiced Turkish coffee. The Turkish coffee is the inspiration for this unique blend of Middle Eastern flowers, spices and sweet balsams.
    Top notes: Blood Orange, Sweet Orange, Cinnamon
    Heart notes: Turkish Coffee, Rose, Jasmine
    Base notes: Honey, Cloves, Tolu
    Ayala Moriel, Perfumer
    Ayala Moriel Parfums http://www.ayalamoriel.com/
    Visit my SmellyBlog: http://www.smellyblog.com/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ayala
    Although it is a Turkish Coffee scent, customers have commented that my Finjan smells like mocha. If you want I can send you a sample.

Here is the description:

Finjan
    Gorumand, Orinetal Spicy
    This perfume is dedicated to the middle-eastern guest welcoming, with dark, sweet and fragrantly spiced Turkish coffee. The Turkish coffee is the inspiration for this unique blend of Middle Eastern flowers, spices and sweet balsams.
    That sounds TRULY amazing!! *wish was able to get scents like this in the UK*
    Favourite (Winter) Crazy Combos

Tabu + Orange Blossom * Hermes Rouge + Bellodgia* Voleur du Roses+ Rose Ispahan * Rasa Extreme + Paris * Wood Coffee + Cafe Noir *

Un Amour de Cacao and Vanille Mocha by Comptoir Sud Pacifique.

BLV Notte is my favorite chocolatey fragrance. I have a hard time wearing chocolate fragrances because they develop a very nasty note on my skin, but the BLV Notte really works.

Quote Originally Posted by moondeva
    That sounds TRULY amazing!! *wish was able to get scents like this in the UK*
    Ask Ayala about that. She's sent me some samples of her perfumes, and I'm in Australia! No reason why she can't send to the UK. :-)

LOVE the sound of that Turkish coffee. Mmmm. I don't know if it would smell good on me, though. I do well with spicy, slightly smoky, and floral fragrances, but when it starts to get too sweet, it really goes WAY too sweet with my chemistry.

bonni
    "Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
    -Karl, age 5

Serendipitous by Serendipity 3 smells like hot cocoa with a marshmallow on top. It also happens to be fairly inexpensive. The notes are listed as Cocoa, Tahitian Vanilla, Blood Orange but I swear the orange is indiscernible.
    "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see." -Benjamin Franklin

Rochas Man, Mat; Chocolate, and Bond No. 9 New Haarlem....all of my faves.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

I'm not a chocolate fan but I love Bond No. 9 So New York on a woman. Very creamy chocolate-y scent with no strong citrus to speak of.

See desc. here: http://www.lusciouscargo.com/Merchan...oduct_Count=20

I don't get any mocha or chocolate from New Haarlem. Just straight coffee & wood. Great scent though.

Un Amour de Cacao CSP is a truly chocolate scent with no extras
    There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist
    I'm not a chocolate fan but I love Bond No. 9 So New York on a woman. Very creamy chocolate-y scent with no strong citrus to speak of.

See desc. here: http://www.lusciouscargo.com/Merchan...oduct_Count=20
    I totally agree; So New York is a nice, soft milk chocolate scent. Another fragrance to consider is Lea Extreme. Although chocolate is not listed as a note, there is definitely a chocolate accord. It is quite beautiful. http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/detai...&section=1
    "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see." -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Ayala

Here is the description:

Finjan
    Gorumand, Orinetal Spicy
    Where would i find that scent??? It sounds like something I'd love.