Code of Conduct

Default KM Hanae VS Hanae Mori Butterfly

Hello to everybody!
    I would really apreciate to know what you think of this!
    I really like KM HANAE, and I've read several times that HANAE MORI is similiar to it.
    Also PINK SUGAR Aquoline...
    Do you share this opinion and if, in which way?
    I guess it's aquestion of money: KM is at least 80$, HM 40-50$, and Aquoline is 25$...
    I give the notes to compare:
    HANAE: white petals, yuzu (Jap.grapefruit), wildberries, crystalline musk
    HANAE MORI: blackberry,strawberry,black currant,billberry,rose,jasmine,sandalwood,rosewood
    PINK SUGAR:bergamot, Sic.orange,raspberry,strawberry,ed fruit, fig leaves,LoftW,Licorice,cotton candy,Barbe-o-Papa,vanilla,caramel,musk,wood,powder.
    There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.

Default Re: KM Hanae VS Hanae Mori Butterfly

I think Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum is more similar to Pink Sugar and Hanae Mori Butterfly than KM Hanae. From what I remember KM Hanae smells more like Hanae Mori's Haute Couture...I could be wrong though. It's been a long time since I smelled that one. Hanae Mori Butterfly and Haute Couture are on a lot of discount sites at a much better price than the Keikos!

Have nothing to contribute here... Audrey, I was thinking about asking this same question too because I am planning to sample each of them and wanted to be better prepared! 8-) Still craving juicy berries....

Thanks for your answers!
    Next week I might have an opportunity to try all HM and maybe even KM at one go, and I'll report back ;D

I wish more people would answer though. I've been quite surprised that none of my threads/questions seemed to work,i.e. I didn't get many feedbacks...Guys, I'm sorry if my themes are not interesting
    I am probably being ridiculous, but it seems that ANY other theme gets more attention. I'm quite new here, so please someone answer, if it's normal and if you have ever had a similar feeling, too: :-? > :'(

Bless you! I haven't tried any of these ones, so I don't have anything to contribute. You are carefully exploring new territory for the rest of us. As for threads, it's not the #of answers but the #of readers that indicate general interest. Worry not!!!
    Please, spritz responsibly.

I have been reading this thread with interest, because I've heard so much about Butterfly, but I've never tried it.

Dear Audrey, I would vote for Hanae Mori Butterfly because it is far more sophisicated than the Pink Sugar which smells crude and unfinished in comparison. 'Butterfly' wins me over far more than the others. Berries as a top note ie; fruit esters will always put a smile on your face. However try before you buy and see how it settles on your skin for the true veridict.

OK, I have smth to contribute now

I tried Pink Sugar, and it has nothing in common with Hanae. It's simply sugar.

I could not find ANY Hanae Mori perfume to try, it's not anywhere out there :'( so no info here

D&G Feminine has a similar drydown, but the middle notes give only the lily on my skin, and I can have that!

Menard L'Eau de Kasaneka : Hamanasu (Japanese Rose), Basil, Ginger, Nutmeg, Cardamom, Bergamot, Orange, Carnation, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Ambrette Seed (Hibiscus Family), Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedar, Vanilla, Musk

is quite similar, but more subtle, grown up and unfortunately not long lasing enough. I might get a sample though.

Shiseido Vocalise (Peach, Vanilla, Musk, Japanese Cypress, Yuzu, Pepper, Red Rose, Neroli, Lily, White Orchid)seemed to be from the same family today, but was also too faint to tell.

Please give me your impressions if you have ever tested these last 2 perfumes. I'm also curious wether there is EdP version of Vocalise?... :-*