Code of Conduct

Default Rumor: Mahora by Guerlain resurrection?

The frangipani and vanilla infused Mahora might be reintroduced in the "Les Parisiennes" line under the name Majotte (the capital of Madagascar).
    The "Les Parisiennes" already includes reeditions of: Derby, Liu, Purple Fantasy, Philtre d'Amour, Voile d'Eté... and is available Guerlain boutiques in Paris and selected departement stores like Bergdorf in New York.

This info hasn't been comfirmed yet.

Default Re: Rumor: Mahora by Guerlain resurrection?

Interesting!

Mayotte is actually a group of two small islands in the Comoros archipelago (not far from Madagascar). The smaller of the two islands is called Petite-Terre, the larger Grande-Terre. The latter is also known as Mahoré.

In 1995, J.-P. Guerlain bought a 14-acre property in the middle of Mahoré (domaine Combani), where he started his own ylang-ylang plantation. He has a house there too; it's like his second home.
    [font=verdana][url=http://del.icio.us/scentedpages][b]my bookmarks on del.icio.us[/b][/url][/font]
    [font=verdana][url=http://www.nstperfume.com/perfume-books/][b]my book reviews on NST[/b][/url][/font]
    [font=verdana][url=www.scentedpages.com][b]ScentedPages.com[/b][/url][/font]

Default Re: Rumor: Mahora by Guerlain resurrection?

Mmm, I'd love to see it come back. I just managed to get a mini (5ml) of Mahora and it's gorgeous. When I went back to look again, it seems it was the last of the bunch, because they have no more Mahora there!

(I found it elsewhere, though ;D)

bonni
    "Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other."
    -Karl, age 5