Code of Conduct

Default new: Eau des Merveilles 'Constellation' , Hermès

I've just saw this new lmited edition :
    http://www.osmoz.fr/mag/news_parfum....&LANGUE=fr

have anyone experinced this one??? .....can't wait to sniff the new blue juice :

Default Re: new: Eau des Merveilles 'Constellation' , Herm

Is it the same fragrance but in a*different bottle? Or is it an entirely new scent? I love the bottle! *:-?

Quote Originally Posted by nirmala
    Is it the same fragrance but in a*different bottle? Or is it an entirely new scent? I love the bottle! *:-?
    well, my french is not that much superb , but I can figure out it is a re-worked juice..............I guess :

Now Smell This says it's got a focus on the jasmine note.

BUT I CAN'T WAIT! I love EdM!!
    When does this get released?

It's been out in France for a few weeks, and I've seen it in Spain and Switzerland as well. It is reworked (just tested it again today), with less citrus that the original, and very little of the patchouli. It seems to have a very soft, non-heady jasmine (although that's not mentioned on Osmoz) and has a softer beach-y smell. In fact, it seems less sweet than the EdM even though it's the more floral one. The notes listed don't seem to cohere with my impression of it, but (huge disclaimer) I'm quite new to fragrance with an inexperienced nose, so bear that in mind. It's nice, but I don't feel like I have to have it for the juice...but, oh, that bottle. Beautiful!!! I loved the original and this blue one is just gorgeous. If you love EdM, I think you'll appreciate and like this, even if it doesn't beat the EdM or PdM. Hope it comes to the States soon--it's going to be painful leaving France for the perfume oppurtunities alone.